Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice from MEN only please!!?

two days ago through a short work project I met this guy I have fallen head over heels for. He is everything I am looking for a man.


We had three times dinner with all the staff of the project and we seemed to talk to each other the whole time.We clicked completely. He lives in Paris, I live in Italy but that's not really a problem . The problem is that I don't know if he likes me as much as I like him. We are both reserved we talked about everything except as far as relationships are concerned. I mean: he did not say if he was involved .I asked him his email but he did not ask mine. When we said goodbye he said he might come to visit soon again.. I have written him a short email saying how happy I was to have met him and that I hoped we would have another oppotunity to meet again soon.


I really don't want to ruin my chances so I don't know what to do now? Make it clear I really really like him more than just a friend or just wait for him to make the next move? Please help! Thanks!Advice from MEN only please!!?
take a deep breath and slow down a little bit. If you sent an email that's enough for now, don't sound like yu want to get married next week. Wait for him to respond.Advice from MEN only please!!?
Play it kool, when he comes fo rthe next visit take him to bed and seal the deal. But before that, just show moderate interest.
talk to HIM...not us!
Hey. Why don't you just go up and ask him. You will never know the outcome if you don't ask. If a person liked me a lot, I would want them to tell me. You might not ever have this chance ever again.
Give it time and don't over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment