Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lesbian Sex Advice For Men?

I am reading a book called Lesbian Sex Secrets and.....it's good.





Seriously does anyone know of any web addies that gives this sort of advice?





I have tried a search engine.





Thanking youLesbian Sex Advice For Men?
Yeah, that sounds real entrusting, like the first guy said.Lesbian Sex Advice For Men?
Let me ask you a question in response to your question. Why are you interested in learing about lesbian sex secrets if you are a male? Usually lesbian sex is reserved for lesbians. Males can't fall under the category of lesbianism because in order to be a lesbian, you have to be female! It's a requirement!





I'm not saying you aren't allowed to research the topic, I'm just befuddled by mens' interest in lesbianism. It's really quite weird and it makes me somewhat angry and grossed out when men get turned on by lesbians together.
YEP ITS ENTRUSTING ALRIGHT
Sounds like an entrusting book.

No comments:

Post a Comment