Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is one piece of advice every straight man and woman should know about gay people?

i would like them all to know that we are not pedophiles/rapists/creeps/etc as a whole. we are all the individual people we work up to be.What is one piece of advice every straight man and woman should know about gay people?
I would like them to know that if they are really straight and secure in the fact that they are straight, they wouldn't be bothered by homosexuals.What is one piece of advice every straight man and woman should know about gay people?
They don't have to instantly make it obvious that they're straight, and start talking about their gf/bf.





I'm not horny for everybody.





That I'm not out to make them uncomfortable, so if they just get over it it will be fine.





That they don't have to start discussing their opinion on my sexuality.





-Alika613





Oh, that was more than one piece of advice, wasn't it? Sorry, XD
I would love it if straight men realized that 90% of them are gross, and we'd never think twice of doing anything with them. Talk about self delusion.





But I would like it even more if they understood that we can't become straight -- don't they think that I would have tried a thousand times already while hiding in the closet??





Whateva... Sometimes I feel like being gay is a great filter... it keeps the stupidest members of society at bay.
Common misconceptions that must be corrected include, but are not limited to:





1) Not all LGBT men want to suck you up.





2) Not all LGBT people are fem males or butch females, it only seems that way because they are the ones that are obvious. but most actually could not be detected.
Men-great, you have a penis, that doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore the fact that you smell bad and have yellow teeth and rape you while you're not looking....
Gay people are gay. Mind your own business.





That would pretty much end 100% of the conflicts between gay and straight people.
gay men are still REAL MEN


lesbian women are still REAL WOMEN


so cut out those saying that ';be areal men/women'; you are real whatever fashion you are living.
that we do not find every straight person attractive and we dont want to have sex with them n oh yeah...being gay isnt a disease you cant catch it by sitting next to us or talking to us
That they are just as often racists, pedophiles, creeps as straight people.
That we deserve the same respect and rights as everybody else because just like them (believe it or not) we are HUMAN.
That we can love, hate, feel, laugh, cry and bleed like any human.
That just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm going to hit on you %26amp; that I am the same person I was before I said that I am a lesbian.











xoxo sweetie
That we don't want sex from EVERY straight person. Theres plenty of gay people for booty calls!! :@)
I'd want them to know that regardless of my sexuality IM THE SAME PERSON AS B4
to get over our sexual orientation.. who really cares?





were all people right?? :)
That we are still the same person we always were


and we're not all obsessed with sex
that...to all the straight guys....just because im gay doesnt mean i like you.. i mean i have standards lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment