Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice on men issue?

Can anyone explain these dudes to me?


1. Is a guy I had a crush on long ago, now he tells his mother he likes me, but won't have anything to do with me. Cause he doesn't want anyone to know he likes me. ??


2. Is a guy I used to party with in the old days, he acts like he's jealous of every guy around me, but he's married. Keeps bringing up that I turned him down in the old days and telling me how I missed out. ??


3. Is this guy I met online, we've been talking for almost a year and he seems very sweet, but now he wants to meet. He gets jealous too is I mention another guy. He says he hasn't been with any other woman for months cause he didn't think I would like it.??


4. Is the man I've been seeing for awhile. We we're together and then broke up. Then we started seeing each other again. We get together about once a week and it is so perfect. He's affrectionate, caring, giving, and so sweet. But we don't want to be together full time. Do I stick with this or run?Need advice on men issue?
Sounds like you have some admires of sorts. I would tell them all that you are only interested in being friends and nothing more. Then when you are ready to settle with someone, they will be top on your list for consideration; if your friendships last that long. Reason is because you want to see if their issues of insecurity and jealously pass. Who needs their drama if your not interested in them like that. Get to know them for what they are truly worth, good and bad qualities alike before you commit to having any kind of relationship other than friends. Life is too short to have to deal with un-necessary stress of someones Else's short coming especially if you are not married to them.Need advice on men issue?
i say give it sometime and don't rush into a relationship but don't run from it either :)
Wow, It doesn't sound like any of these guys want to be your friend. And it doesn't sound like they are into any kind of relationship except a one nighter. Some sound arrogant and possessive and (especially) #4 sounds like a player. #2 doesn't sound like you missed out on too much there, he's already dissing his wife by being out there and flirting with you. #3 sounds like a control freak, I don't know if you made some kind of commitment when you first got online with him but if you didn't then I'd dump his *** NOW and definitely don't meet with him.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment