Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies advice on men's hair?

I am tan with thick dark brown hair with a kind of slim jaw line(not too slim though).Thick dark eyebrows too. Kind of softer features. A bit metrosexual. Right now I have almost like a semi fohawk but i am looking to change it. I can't go long due to a skin condition and Im always dancing(dance major) so it would be too warm. Please help. Include if you can the name of the cut and the color. Basically all the details you can.








i have allready asked this and got two very rude answers from guys who obviously don't take pride in their look. please give helpfull comments.Ladies advice on men's hair?
I think a fohawk is sexy if done the right way. I also think that side swept bangs are pretty hot. The color preference for me is black.





Here is an example:


http://cdn-55.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/use鈥?/a>





Hottie!!!!Ladies advice on men's hair?
oh hellz yeah. gerard way :)
Maybe keep the cut you have right now, but get some color enhancements (unless you can't because of your skin condition) that would look good with summer coming? See if you can follow the link below - I like this style, but don't know if it would look good on you.
blacky, sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment