Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think of this advice to muslim men?

http://www.themuslimwoman.com/marriage/j鈥?/a>





It is both painful and distressing to see a Muslim husband practicing Allah's orders on the one hand, but forgetting to follow His guidance regarding how to treat his wife. Outside the home he is kind, patient and smiling. But, as soon as he returns home, the smiling face becomes angry and sad and the kindness and gentleness turn into nervousness and adversity. He starts shouting and screaming his orders at his wife.





He forgets that although he faces many challenges and pressures outside the house, his wife can also be overwhelmed with the housework and her responsibilities to the children.





He forgets that she also needs rest after a long day of working. Although his duty is to work outside the house and to provide for his family, a wife's role inside the house is not any less important. On the contrary, her role is often more important as she is the one charged with raising the children and guarding the family.What do you think of this advice to muslim men?
As a Christian woman who was also in an abusive relationship, I found this article to be very uplifting and worth the read. I especially liked the Koran quote at the end:


';And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.'; (Ar-Rum 30:21)





Thank you for sharing this with us. I only hope that more men of all faiths read this article and understand the message.What do you think of this advice to muslim men?
I think it is this way in many cultures, not just Muslims.


God definitely chose women to raise the children and all men should realize that this is a high calling from God, deserving of honor and respect. Our children our the most precious earthly gift God gives us and women should be honored because God chose them to do this. I have raised one child and I chose to be very active in raising her. I did not leave all the responsibility to my wife. I cooked, I cleaned, I played and entertained, I helped with homework, we both worked very hard in raising our daughter and in respecting each other.


Mother or Father, both roles are equal, both deserve respect and honor. God Bless You...Peace.
very good advice
Muslim men should have more respect towards women. After all, it was a woman who gave them life.
You know, I want to apologize if I have sounded rude to you because of some of the questions you ask. I am now starting to understand that you live in an abusive relationship and that is so sad. I understand because I was once in that situation. It is so hard on a woman who has to face this everyday. I am so sorry to hear about your bad luck. All I can say is turn to God. Only He can help you.
sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment