Saturday, August 21, 2010

Atheist men, i need some advice: I'm going out to dinner tonight with my boyfriend tonight?

What should i wear? My boyfriend is taking me to a fancy restaurant tonight and i was thinking about wearing something classy yet stylish. Any ideas?Atheist men, i need some advice: I'm going out to dinner tonight with my boyfriend tonight?
francine, darling, don't lower yourself!Atheist men, i need some advice: I'm going out to dinner tonight with my boyfriend tonight?
Why not wear your best outfit. Do you think that you would have gotten a different answer from someone who is not an atheist?
we were the smart geeks in your high school. ask the popular Bible thumper.
Ya that sounds good have fun!
a nice blouse and a black skirt
Chastity belt
What on earth has this got to do with religion %26amp; spirituality or atheist men????????????????????????????/
As long as your size 13 extra wide heels don't give you away, you'll be ok, Frank.
Athiest men prefer women who wear see-through stretch-lace tops with no bras on, and really, REALLY short mini-skirts in high boots and fishnets. No undies, of course.





Oh wait...I guess that is pretty much all men. If I would you I would just order pizza in and stay at your place and eat it naked in bed.





But that might be just me...
omg, are you weird. Asking Atheist Men?? what to wear on a date?
I dunno what to tell you Frank are you going as a man or as a woman ?


If as a man, a business suit works


If as a woman ,a long dress that covers your chest hair and your adams apple usually works
What does that have to do with Religion and Spirituality.????





If you cannot figure out what to wear on a date with your boyfriend, why should Atheist men know what to tell you????





You do not sound mature enough to be dating, be very careful dear, it is dangerous to not have any thoughts of your own.





You may get a better response to ask a general question in the dating section, and leave religious belief out of it.
what the hell does being atheist have to do with that?
why is this directed towards atheist men......................?
so youre going out with an atheist right? cause Im guessing thats why youre asking us.





well as far as what to wear, I guess any fancy dress but definately dont wear a necklace with the cross on it. or else...well just look at how atheists interact with christians here...
I think you should stick with the bag-over-the-head look. Don't want to scare the guy.





Oh, and trim your nails - that's a sensitive area on men.





CD
make sure your God doesn't spill the beans all over you at the fancy restaurant!
I'm confused...what in the hell does this have to do with Atheism?
I'm not a man, but I certainly know them. LBD little black dress, a cocktail one. where heels but not to high, and pearl earring and a simple pearl necklace.
First off what is your overall appearance? How tall are you and what color of hair do you have? Levis will not work out very well. Have you asked him what he is wearing and the colors? If not you could both end up looking like Circus clowns. Long legs? Wear a long dress that is slit up the side and crosses from one shoulder to underneath your other arm. That is sexy! If you have long legs and well shaped calves then flaunt them and wear nice heels.............Enjoy and be home by eleven!
This Christian woman thinks something classy yet stylish would be fine.
Go to the fashion section, or whatever it's called. I would think you would ask other women
pretend to be angel
Why don't you wear some wings and a halo? You will both have a very interesting conversation. Short,,but interesting.
black dress with black or red heels and some stockings =)





always classy and will make him drool =)
wear anything im atheist. it doesent matter what you wear. if hes like me and HATES religion, i wouldnt wear a big cross around your neck lol. but wear whatever
Gimp mask.
We atheist men always prefer the little black dress. Wear your hair down. Wear ruby red lipstick but be otherwise tastefully restrained in your application of makeup.
On the one hand you want something classy, on the other you want something stylish. How can we reconcile these two seemingly mutually exclusive qualities? One thing's for sure: The term ';fancy restaurant'; will never be either classy or stylish.
black dress. probably





I like eyeglasses so if you have contacts take them out... glasses are sexy!





put your hair up...





that would be my suggestion but really we all have our own tastes
I'm not a man, but may I suggest a brain?
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment