Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies: who do you go to for advice about men? men? or other women?

I rarely ask for advice about other people.....


The person you're asking,may have an agenda of their own....Ladies: who do you go to for advice about men? men? or other women?
Both, absolutely. There is no better way to get information than to go to every source. Of course, I don't just go up to random people of both genders and open-fire questions. I go to people I know fairly well who would be helpful in the situation. So my vote is to go to who will be most helpful- on either side!Ladies: who do you go to for advice about men? men? or other women?
All of my female friends come to me . . . I like when girls come to me. I was watching this video the other day that made guys seem kind of complicated. It had this pedophile that was trying to mess with some kids who happened to have guns. Their reaction is hilarious.





http://www.digitalfuntown.com/showchannel.php?page=1%26amp;title=Central%20Park%26amp;swf=central_park%26amp;fcontent_id=138
well somtimes i go on here for advice if its somthing i dont want people i know to know about sertain things but just simple little stuff usaully my best friend which is a girl somtimes my other friend whos a gay guy he actually gives really good advice lol





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I only have one man and I talk to my therapist about him exclusively for a variety of reasons. For what it's worth, my therapist is female.
I'm very close to my mother so I go on her advice. When I feel I cant make a decision , I go with my gut and risk it with my own choice of solution.


Good question.
i go to both...if im close to them then they both work.. but if noticed guys usually help me more because they know how guys think.but women also help since they have had similar experiences.
depends .. not a random guy but a best guy friend will be honest and its coming from a guys mind so that helps but you no u can alwasy go to a girl to help you and understand better
i go fo rwomens cause my wife as given me the most good advice ive ever recieved,i no from bing a malle we llike to lie alot .peace nlove b with u .
usually my Mom...or my girl friends. Most of my guy friends are friends with my boyfriend so I don't tend to give them too many details because I know they have big mouths..
...uummm both


most guys can really help out


and some ladies can just not help as much


well i think so
i observe my brother and ask him about his relationships sometimes. Thats how i have gotten the info on the male brain.
Women! Sex %26amp; The City!
It really depends on the situation
Saitin.
I go to both men and women. Mostly women though.
What's the setting?





Cause that makes all the difference.
Both.
I go to my


Girlfriends


your friends


can always


help.
one of my guy friends. he tells it like it is even if it hurts my feelings. lol!
MAN%26gt; only
both whoever i think will give me the best anserew.
men.
I go to my closest male friend.
men!
My sister!
Yahoo answers, so I guess both [:
Man
We go to Yahoo Answers for help.
both

No comments:

Post a Comment