Monday, August 23, 2010

Men and women advice- how do you know you are in love? women ? men?

You'd be willing to do anything for them.Men and women advice- how do you know you are in love? women ? men?
I've been told that you'll 'just know'.





But I know I'm in love because...





We know we will spend the rest of our lives togeter


I could NEVER ever be attracted to someone else, because they could never be as good as him.


If I ever broke up, I could never find someone good enough.





Also, I mostly like him for personality, so I know it's not lust.Men and women advice- how do you know you are in love? women ? men?
Hey lexi!!


This is really easy! Close your eyes think of the guy you like. Now picture him, do you see him? What do you feel? Do get goose bombs? Do you want to hug him? Is everything around you much easier to take when he is with you? When he is around you do you feel good and protected? When you open your eyes again, how do you feel now? Do you miss him? Do wish he would be there when you fall asleep and be there when you awake??


If you have to answer these questions with yes! Congratulations you are in love with your dream man!!
I know I'm in love when I'm willing to go through anything that life might throw at us with him. I know that sounds boring but every other way I tried ends pretty quickly.
I used to think I know, but I don't anymore. Sorry.
Don't worry about knowing if you are in love. You need to make sure that the person is in love with you before you express your true feelings.





However the way that I know that I am in love is because I will do things that I don't normally do in a relationship. I find myself eager to please the person and going above and beyond what is required of me.
I knew i was in love with the guy that i am with when i knew that my feelings for him were stronger than i have ever had with anyone else i had been with and that i couldn't picture my life without him





Mostly That I couldn't picture my life without him in it





He is the only one that I would Trust With my Life if It ever came down to it





And i would Do absoultley anything for him

No comments:

Post a Comment