Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need Advice about men from Venezuela.?

I Fell deeply in love with someone from Venezuela, I want to know what most men are like in Venezuela. What I can expect from him? I know every man is different but what is the culture values, expectation. point of view on children, marriage.Need Advice about men from Venezuela.?
I'm venezuelan, and believe me, that's a really hard question to answer.





A good amount of guys here are really REALLY laid back, Venezuela is a really lazy country, and it's somewhat hard to find someone who really wants to go forward in life. Maybe you should find more about his life, his social position and what do he does, then you could get an idea of what he's gonna be. A lot of ';low-class'; people are really hard working and very loyal, and a lot of ';high-class'; people just graduate from high school because daddy won't buy them a new car if they don't do it, but sincerely, we're all not the same and maybe the man that you fell in love with is really worthy of your love.Need Advice about men from Venezuela.?
lol . ja ja ja .,. with a truck full of '; polar beer '; I can control a lot of men in that lazy place..
We are nice people... we behave nice... don't worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment