Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice from men please?

I have been seeing this guy who id out the country at the moment,


He is gone for a month, he has been busy with work and didnt contact me for three days then got on messenger for a chat seemed fine with me but was exhausted having worked 10 days straight without a day off and worked 12 hour day


he isnt working now his contract finished he is in the process of moving country to live here, i havent heard from him in 4 days now, my question is would it be plausable for him to not get in contact now till he moves over to the Uk permanetly cause he has nothing to say cause he will see me in 2 weeks or should I think that maybe he is losing interest





2 weeks ago the day he left he told me that he thought I was amazing and thought he had hit the jackpot, so guys, is this just a case of female neurocis on my part cause he is probably busy packing sorting flights etc. or is he losing interest





id be really keen to hear male thoughts on thisRelationship advice from men please?
Yes, just a case of female neurosis...I think..


Have patience...He may be busy with his work or something else.....you have not told how long you were knowing him, since he left for other country..........Even if we want to contact our family members, we could not, due to some circumstances...If you both are in love, no need to worry.....he will come back to you.Relationship advice from men please?
Just wait n watch. He must have been worn out after the hectic job n taking rest. He may not be losing interest in you but u cant say this for sure. Maybe he is busy with his work or packing,etc. So, have patience n then make a move.(we men do need our time atleast for sometime)

No comments:

Post a Comment