Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Advice on men's facial moisturizer?

I want to get my boyfriend a moisturizer with SPF to use daily on his face because he has a very youthful look and I want to keep him looking young! He is worried that a moisturizer will make him break out because he has oily skin that is prone to that. Any men out there, or women too for that matter- what is a good moisturizer that worked for you in this situation that is not too expensive and I can get at drugstores?Advice on men's facial moisturizer?
You can go to Target and get Every Man's JACK men's moisturizer. It's oil free, and smells manly. It is also packaged very ruggedly, so it won't make him feel like he's using ';girl stuff.'; I think it's about 6-10 bucks. My husband and his friends love it.





Otherwise, Nivea makes a mens moisturizer. So does clinique- its about 19 bucks and looks manly as well. That would be my buy, but if you want inexpensive- try JACK.Advice on men's facial moisturizer?
I use Nivea for Men Sensitive Extra Gentle Face Wash... This will remove all the excess oils.. Its 100% Soap Free... I had really bad dry skin on my face... Especially under my eyes and in the Middle of my Forehead... It works pretty good.. And, you can pick it up at your local Wal-Mart... Also, you can get another product that works good with this... Its called Nivea for Men Extra Soothing Lotion... I've heard it works pretty good... I haven't had to use it yet. Cause the Cleaner itself is doing a good job. Been using this for about 3 Months now... I noticed a difference with the 1st use of the Product... Hope this Helps...
I use clean and clear or neutragena, both are good and cheap and don't make you break out at all. Just make sure to wash in the morning and at night.





The only one I wouldn't recommend is the clean and clear morning burst one because it has some sparkley in it to give you a fresh dewy look, but a guy might not like that :).
when my face used to get heaps dry my mum used to make me put on a clinque moisturizer, don't know what it was called. I hated it at the time but it really worked well.

No comments:

Post a Comment