Monday, August 23, 2010

Can women and gay men give each other sex advice?

Me and a female friend of mine are always talking to each other about our boyfriends, and we do talk about and sometimes give advice about things like sex and other stuff, some people think its weird, but I think it is ok, not sure though..Can women and gay men give each other sex advice?
Yes. It's especially helpful for women to get advice from gay men. Since they are men with the same exact equipment as straight guys they can give us women very valuable advice on how to work it. Gay men also give us information on how men think. Women probably have a little less to offer to gay men advice-wise except for some insights on the emotional aspects of relationships.Can women and gay men give each other sex advice?
I have women friends who actively seek me out for advice about their husbands, boyfriends and dates. And this is not just a recent development, but has been going on for more than 35 years.
They can and many do.
As a general rule- yes.





Hetereosexual men (stereotypically) tend to exaggerate and brag about sex, but when it really comes down to it, they have absolutely no clue how to please their partners. They may THINK they know, but they don't. And too, they don't want to hear anything about- and are hurt by the mere thought of- possible inadequacies.





Women and gay men (again stereotypically) tend to be more sensitive to their partners' needs.





Of course I've learned ALL guys, regardless of orientation, never learned how to use a ruler.
I say as long as the advice is working out for the both of you for the most part, then there isn't any problem in it :)





Don't worry about!
Of course!!!





;)
Of course they can.
Why not? one of my closest friends comes to me to ask me for advice on guys she's interested in. she's told me stories and asked for sex advice... So yeah and it's not a bad thing. Not everyone is that way though...
Well of course! Like-minded individuals usually compare notes!
If the two of you are that open enough with each other to discuss sex, then I think helping each other is great. Alway nice to try things you may not have thought about.
I have, and still do, talk to one female friend but the advice or conversation ends at the more detailed parts of sex. And it probably should. That's when it would be easier to talk to my doctor, a councilor or maybe my best male friend. In general people don't talk about sex, if you find someone anyone who does, it usually is a good thing ... I say ';usually'; because your friend maybe seeking more than just your friendship though that type of intimate conversation ...maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment