Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sex advice from men please?

i've been seeing this guy for about 3 months now and we've started sleeping together. with previous partners they tend to say what feels good and how much they love certain things and also letme know when there about to.. but this guy doesnt say anything.. i cant tell what he likes and find it hard to read when he has.. is this normal? or do most men comunicate? any advice welcomeSex advice from men please?
I think that most men don't communicate (nor do most women). You should tell him that you would like him to communicate during sex. You should also ask him what he likes. It may take some warming up on his part, but it will be worth it in the long run. Just talk to him, OK?Sex advice from men please?
I dont think that this is normal. I communicate when I have sex. Maybe you should try some basics, give him oral, make out with him, stuff like that. If he still doesnt say anything, maybe you should ask him what he would like to make him feel even better.
most people aren't very good at communicating in bed... that bothers me...
Is his C*** hard when you do stuff to it? Yes?





Then it feels good.....
Just tell him to be more vocal about it, that's all it should take
I love him....
say talk too me to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment