Saturday, August 21, 2010

GIRLS -- ADVICE the MEN!! cus we're silly.?

girls what 1 thing about women do you think men misunderstand. and please help us understand you.GIRLS -- ADVICE the MEN!! cus we're silly.?
Perhaps you meant girls ADVISE the men?GIRLS -- ADVICE the MEN!! cus we're silly.?
women just react differently
wish I could answere this one anonomously,,,but since I can't, I'll choose another area of frequent misunderstandments.


Many things are misunderstood in man/woman relationships and to avoid them,,,clear , consise communication is needed. Try not to leave out details like,,,HOW LONG eXACTLY,,,or just WHAT the reason for the delay,,,Try to remember (keep in mind), what is important to your 'significant other' and act in a way that shows him/her that you are taking their 'interests' seriously. After all,,that's the best way to 'win' their hearts.
well for one. when we try to get you to talk about how you feel its generally concidered a ploy to get ';in your head'; all she wants is to know you. plain and simple.
Wow, ummmm.....I think the one thing guys either misunderstand is that when most girls get together with a guy, they're picturing every detail of the future with that guy, just to see how it turns out. I mean, I think women take relationships really really serious sometimes when guys don't. And I think that this eventually leads to women losing faith in men over time because they just don't realize that guy's don't think about the future like that. Or just the fact that we think so much about every detail imaginable, and so you have to be very very careful about what you say to a girl because if it's slightly off, she'll never forget it.......hope that maybe helped?
what ever a boy can do a girl can do to,when I get married ?..I want to be there best friend in the whole world I think men think they can't be there self's around women that they can't talk relay whats on there minds because we might think there week or strange or just perverts or they like just talking about how women get on there nerves with all there gossip and stuff like that well we already know what you guy's talk about but you don't give us a chance to laugh at are self es I always kinda hung out with they guy's until lately, I do not know were I'm going with this I kinda just woke up slept on a fireplace mantel.........what was I thinking My back hurts...duh ..but it was nice and warm
I just think boys should be polite. Open the door to your girl, compliment her about her new dress, give her one flower without a reason or call her in the middle of the day just to say Hi.





That advice is not only to use it with your girl but also with everybody. Always be polite and you'll see a difference in your life.
they wont tell u, they like confusing men
women like it when you talk to them and keep a conversation going. And for you to make the first move. Also, if a girl is not interested -- take the hint!!!
We dont all like shopping.
You're only asking for opinions buddy, not the facts. Women are incredibly easy to understand, you just gotta engage in empirical research and do your homework.... pick up a psychology book or better yet dive into psychological journals and studies on interpersonal attraction. Best wishes
ok, when we talk to you about problems, we just want you to listen... not solve our problems for us. There is one thing that really bugs me about guys. If I am complaining about someone at work, I just want to vent.... I don't want to hear what you think I should say to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment