Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from men and women?

So, back in March my husband found his ex girlfriend from about 10 years ago. They were sending messages back and fourth and he would not allow me to read them; he deleted them. Ultimatley, I intervened and ended the messaging through her. I found out that he gave her a number but I am not sure what number it was. Just a week ago I caught him looking for her on myspace again. What should I do? I d not have a job and we have two children 6 and 2 years old. I do not feel the connection with him that I used too. I still love him but not sure that I want to be with him. I do not trust him at all.


He has told me that he still has feelings for her and that she was his first true love.


I tell him all the time how wonderful he is; trust me thereis not lack in appreciation or compliments and about the children he has four but only two with me and I am his third wife. His other two children are with his other two ex's. One with each.Advice from men and women?
My advice would be to start building yourself a financial nest egg without telling him you are (ask him for $10 here and there for milk or eggs or whatever crap you want to throw out there). Once you build enough money to give yourself the opportunity to leave, do it. Then go through the courts to finalize a divorce and try to get child support. Everyone always wants to keep the ';magic'; they had with their first love but once he gets the chance to meet back up with her and try to make things work, they will learn eventually all the reasons it didnt to begin with. Just keep your head up and do for yourself now. You know your marriage is over-prepare for it without letting your husband know so he cant take any steps that will harm you along the way. Good luck!Advice from men and women?
If their relationship is just online I wouldn't worry to much about it. However, if he still has feelings for her and they actually meet then you may need to consider giving him some time to think about what he wants on his own, if he wants a divorce or to be with you. Don't jump to conclusions based off a few internet conversations, he's your husband, you got to trust him until he proves to you he can't be trusted.
That doesn't sound good
That is a very difficult situation to be in. Honestly, I would leave him, but I see how it's difficult with the children. Will you be able to get a good child support payment from him and do you have marketable skills to go back to work? Personally, I am a single mom of twins and I take care of them almost entirely by myself, but I know what it feels like to be reliant on someone. If you really want to try to work it out, maybe stop giving him the compliments and play hard to get. Maybe even make him think you are looking at other guys. For example, you may talk to him about how a guy tried to pick up on you at the supermarket or something and see how he acts. I know it sounds like a big mind game, but I find these games work on guys and he's playing them anyway himself. You may even want to start talking about an ex you still have feelings for, or how great so and so was, etc. I find these things work to piss my bf off.
That is a pretty scary and challenging situation I'd say the best solution is for you to confront him and find out exactly where his loyalty lies , with his family or with some chick he was involved with years ago.
My sister u need professional counciling...however if your trust in is gone then in my humble the relationship could be over in seconds...your situation is abit complex.....why?..if is heart is no longer in that relationship then its done....or Maybe he wants to have both of u....or it could be a last fling...or something...let me not compound ur problem...see your councilor....
Oh Vay. Marriage counselling?
Talk to him. Tell him exactlyt what you told us. Share eachother feelings, if he REALLY DOES LOVE you he will understand and love you back. :-)





Good luck!
Divorce him, and find a better guy.
I think he is being disrespectful. If he had found her online and chatted a few times to catch up and moved on that would be one thing, but to tell you he still has feelings is a bit much. My advice to you is to try to talk to him about it. Do you want to stay w/ this man? That's a decision you have to make. Perhaps marriage counseling is a start. If your husband loves you and respects your marraige, he'll stop trying to contact her.
he sounds like a JERK... you need to end this relationship...if there is one anymore.
you are his 3rd wife? uuh oh..
My goodness. I believe marriage counseling is a definite good idea for you two.





If you believe the marriage is truly over, start developing a plan to leave. Invest in a good lawyer!





Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment