Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What shoukd I do?? Need advice help!! Men!?

I dated a guy for 7 months last year, but he dumped me, he told me he wasn`t going to have enough time to be with me so he didnt know what to do, till he knew or not I decided to stop talking to him. Meanwhiel I went out with some guy I know from a yer before and wanted to date me long time ago, but I never did, so we went out once and he asked me to be his girlfriend, even tough I didn`t liked him that much I said yes! and I like him but I still remember about the other guy, what should I do?? my boyfriend is really into me and he`s very nice to me, but I don`t like him that much. I`m undecided on what to do, I have a month with him, and it`s been 4 months since I don`t see the other guy, I`ve sent him messages and he answers, so.. should I give him a call?? I`m still loving him deeply I remember about him all the time, pls help!!!What shoukd I do?? Need advice help!! Men!?
I'd talk to your boyfriend and tell him that you like him, but your mind is wondering and you don't know what is going on. Tell him you don't feel what is between you two anymore. Call the other guy and tell him you just broke up with your boyfriend. Try the ';just friends'; with him, but it will hopefully snowball and turn it to ';friends with benefits'; or more than friends! good luck!What shoukd I do?? Need advice help!! Men!?
You are caught betwixed and between. One wants you but you do not care for, the other does not want but you do care. My money is one the second guy, give him a chance. You can grow to like him, it sometimes happens.
call him tell him you've liked him for a long time
If you don't really like the guy you are with now, let him know sooner rather than later. It only hurts us way more if you lead us guys on....I know, I was engaged and now am single.
Either work on the relationship you are in and forget about the other guy or dump the current boyfriend so that he can have someone who returns his affection and so you can pursue the other guy. But it isn't fair to mislead your current boyfriend you wouldn't like it if you were him.
be fare to the new guy. gently dump him and either be single or ger back with teh old guy at least try to get back with the old guy.
Since your not into your boyfriend all that much, maybe it's time for a break. You need some time to get over the other guy u liked so that u can recover and start all over on having feelings for someone else. Try and talk to the other guy a little more, just as friends, and see what happens and if he has feelings for you.
why do you want to be with someone you don't like,you are giving him false hopes.And why would you want to be with someone who don't want you.get over him,there is so many nice guys out there,you just have to be patient,Mr.right will come your way one day,but you have to kiss a load of toads first.don't take life so seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment