Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on man troubles, women and men please? what would you do?

well my boyfriend of three years broke up with me last week, things have been kinda rocky for awhile but I belive that we truely love each other, for the record i know there isnt another woman. It has been a terrible week, trying to not call and hoping that things will work themselves out. i still think about him constantly but have been trying to better myself and spend more time with the girls. i am 23 he is 31. he has been busy at work from what i know the times we have talked. tonight i called and wanted to see if he wanted to grab a beer and catch up. he said it wasnt a good idea which made me upset then he told me he found out today his dad has cancer. his dad and him and also I were very close we lived with him for awhile when we first got together. He wouldnt let me meet up with him even to talk as friends I know he is very upset. I want so badly for things to work. I keep telling myself not to call him everyday and let him miss me its so hard though i miss him


advice pleaseAdvice on man troubles, women and men please? what would you do?
It sounds like he is just needing his space. If you do truely love each other as you say you do, you two will be fine. Just give him a little time to clear his head. And I know its hard to give him that space. One thing that helped me threw a similar break-up was a diary. If the urge to talk to him gets to strong, write/type him a letter and say all the things you would tell him if you were to talk to him. DO NOT give them to him... this is only theraputic for you. Giving them to him will only defeat the purpose. You can always delete them when you are done to resist that urge. If you want him back, you have to give him time to miss you. You have already made it clear to him that you are there for him...you have to let him realize on his own that that is what he wants. He will come around.Advice on man troubles, women and men please? what would you do?
I know it's hard and I'm sorry, but you should probably back off for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment