Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice from Men please, trying to make it through the shitty stage...?

Alright Guys, I love my Man, I have never cheated on him %26amp; I know he knows that I would never do anything to hurt him. I feel like he is just not there, you know phisicallty he is present but I dont know he doesnt seem excited about our relationship, he spends more time with his friends%26amp;family then with me (we live together have been for 18 month) we have hardly anything to talk about %26amp; he wants me to ';have a life of my own'; which I complied with but he doesnt even wanne talk about things I do, he is not there for me when I need him %26amp; he isnt reliable, yet he says he loves me, I understand that he is going through a whole bunch of **** right now %26amp; I feel that leaving him alone %26amp; giving him space is the best I can do but I don't want to loose him, don't know if I tell him I love him too much, if I am rebelling %26amp; beeing stubborn he gets so angry I cant take it, I alway walk this fine line, when all I wish I could do is reach him! So gentelmen what am I to do?I need some advice from Men please, trying to make it through the shitty stage...?
*************BEST ANSWER HERE******************


Ok, Babygirl, here's real talk.


I don't know the whole situation, only a summary.


Therefore, it seems as if he needs some space. Maybe he's second guessing living with you; maybe he's considering career choice; maybe he's dealing with some direction/purpose issues; maybe he's cheating on you.


Tough to call as the entire scenario's being played out.


I think, based on what you've stated, is that he needs some space.


Lots of times, men - even though living with a partner - still feel the need to have their own space. The reason why he said that you needed a life of your own - is that he suggests you find a hobby to fill some of your down time.


Most men don't want women that want to be around them ALL the time.


It gets boring and stale. He loves you - that's the reason why you're there.


If you become insecure and dependent on his time, he's going to stray.


I suggest starting to spend some time with your friends - outside of the home - or with your family. Do things that will make you happy.


When you do that, he'll come running because he'll start missing you.


That's what is lacking.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment