Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from men please....?

I started dating this man a few months ago. Everything was great and moving along nicely. We share a lot of common interests, great physical chemistry, and always have a great time when we are together. The problem is he is going through a divorce and his child is having a difficult time with the situation. That I can understand, what I am confused about is that over the past month he continued to call me everyday; however, we only were able to see each other a couple of times. He says he still wants to see me but he needs to focus on his child right now. My gut is telling me to ride this out with him because I think he is worth it; however, I don't want to find out that this was just an excuse to not see me anymore. You hear things like ';if a guy is really into you, he will make the time';, or ';he will go out of his way to be with you'; but are there ever truly life experiences where a man does need to focus on only that issue before he can give a relationship 100%?Advice from men please....?
Yes. There are, in fact, situations where a budding relationship may not be as important as something else going on in a man's life... for example, helping his child deal with the fact that his/her parents are divorcing. My parents got divorced when I was younger, and that is a really tough thing for kids to deal with. He/she will need all the love and support from his/her parents that he/she can get, and that means that your new guy might not have as much time for you right now. He's not making excuses.... he has a legitimate problem, and a child isn't really something that a man can carve out time away from in a situation like this. Let him know you're here for him, and when he's ready to come back, he will.Advice from men please....?
If you need 100% get a dog. They have time to give 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment