Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies advice please...men feel free to answer as well.?

I just made 6 months with my bf. I am having serious issues at home..which have been occuring for some time now. I am looking for someone to live with, and i have considered asking my bf to move in with him.(he knows that i want to move out) I dont think it would be a problem. I just would like your advice on if you think its alright for me to move in with him? the only thing i wonder is if he would prevent me from going to lounges/clubs like ive been doing as im living at home.(He doesnt like this bc he thinks i will hook up with someone else). He works with promoters so he is busy mainly at night. Do you think it would be alright to live with him?Ladies advice please...men feel free to answer as well.?
It all depends on the strength of your relationship, which I feel needs to be questioned by your sentence, ';he would prevent me from going to lounges/clubs like ive been doing as im living at home.(He doesnt like this bc he thinks i will hook up with someone else).'; Firstly this says there are trust issues - why does he think you will hook up with someone else? Whatever it is, he doesn't trust you. That is not a good basis for any relationship. All relationships - between lovers, friends, family, colleagues - rely on trust as their base. It sounds like this relationship is not strong enough yet for you to move in with him. It may put more pressure on you both. I say, move out, but get a place with other people, or friends, and enjoy your newfound independence, and see how your relationship goes for another year before thinking about moving in with him.Ladies advice please...men feel free to answer as well.?
in my opinion it not a good idea at all. even though he is a nice guy and he not going to do anything to u but other people might misunderstand u. so try to fix ur family problem first. if it not work out than ask one of ur gf to stay with for a while.
He sounds possesive. Sounds like you might be looking for security. I foresee big problems.
  • bright makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment