Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on men, possibly from a mans point?

I met a guy about 3 weeks ago now on a night out, and we ended up sleeping together (not one of my finer moments before the comments start). Anyway I actually quiet liked him and wanted to get to know him better, he explained to me that he didn't have time for a relationship (works nights) and basically wanted no strings attached sex. I wasn't really up for this, but yet since then i've met up with him twice and he's stayed at mine. He has text me most days since we met, When we first met it was a bit rushed in the morning and I left without his number, but I had his friends and asked him to pass mine on and left him to contact me, which he obviously did. On the nights he's stayed he's been out with friends, so has left the boys to come to mine. I feel like he's giving me mixed signal, what do you think?? My friends say he's a man just after sex so of course he will dump his friends. Is this the case would they do that, or do you think he might actually like me?Advice on men, possibly from a mans point?
Sounds like a sex thing to me, yes.Advice on men, possibly from a mans point?
just sex

No comments:

Post a Comment