Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship advice from men and women please.?

My partner has been spending many many hours online over the last few months until early hours of the morning.I have brought this up and tried to discuss it like adults and he carried on spending many hours online.He did improve, he started coming to bed between 12 and 2am instead of 3am-4am.However I know i shouldnt have done but I read his messages on the computer, I was hoping to put my mind at ease about him flirting with other women online which has been an issue in the past. I found messages between him and another women that were of a sexual nature.One message from this woman said that she was sorry she missed his call.I tackled him about this and he says that he has phoned her about 3 times.I was ready to leave and packed my things to go.I didnt go as we have 2 children aged 3 yrs and a 15 month old and wanted to plan things properly with the least upset to them, I wanted time to sort a house out for me and my two boys.My partner swears that he will not do this again and that it was just abit of fun.He also said that he did it because i have been miserable for two years.I have been very down for the last two years as i lost my mum aged 56yrs two years ago, and my dad aged 54 just one year ago.I aknowledged that i was down and saw a doctor and i am going to take up bereavement councilling.I am confused, should he have supported me for so long over two years or is it understandable that he has done what he has done.He said i never want to sleep with him but this is because i knew about all the online flirting he was doing.One message said i just changed my shirt and shoes so looked like i was fixing the car, i cant help but thing that he has slept with her after that mesage, but he swears that he has never slept with her and she also lives at the other side of the country.I am so confused hurt and angry, so much has happned over the last 2 years i dont know whats acceptable anymore, what to believe.I do know that if i do leave I will be just fine as long as i have my 2 boys and my famiy and friend.Any helpfull advice please.Can things be fixed, should they be fixed or shoul i just enjoy being on my own with my little boysRelationship advice from men and women please.?
For me, i believe it all depends on how apologetic he is for his actions,unfortunately it doesn't sound like he really is. There are no promises for improvement or anything of that nature..which makes me wary that he won't do it again. It can only be fixed if BOTH people make amends not just you. I would suggest couples' therapy since you do have young children together. Good luck and God blessRelationship advice from men and women please.?
He's done it before and he's done it again - personally my opinion is that once can be forgiven, but twice can't.
just enjoy being on your own.


why woul he continue doing this, if there has been trouble before? I don't think he cares.this cannot be good for the children either...


good luck.
he will do it again





trust me
give him a chance to become good hubby
he should have been there to support you after the passing of your parents. if he keeps on flirting with women on the internet, it's just a matter of time before he finds one close enough that an affair will start. since he has no intention of stopping, it would be wise to get your affairs in order and find a new place to live with your family. it sounds like you are a very responsible woman and i know your children will be fine growing up with a mother who really cares for them and loves them. i hope down the road you can find someone who loves you very much and will love your children as well. in the mean time, go out with friends and family. their support will be help full during this time.
This is tough. You need to look inside your heart and figure out what the answer is. You had every right to feel down about the deaths of your parents. He should be there for you rather than on the computer. If he hasn't slept with anyone else, then maybe you can make it work. Tell him that you would like to have sex but it's hard when he's on the computer in the other room. Maybe he will make more of an effort. The point is, an effort needs to be made on both your parts in order for this to work. If he's going to get off the computer, you need to try and be more upbeat and do something fun with him. I know it's hard but relationships take work and in this case you both haven't been giving it your all. If you love him and he loves you, it can work. Try getting a little sexy outfit and surprise him one night. Keeping a relationship's spark is important and you need to try and spice things up a little. Continue the counseling because I feel it will help you personally to deal with your loss. Good luck.
alright darling, you have to calm down


first things first, he totally disrespected you, maybe its tru that you were not acting as happy as you could of, but then that was no excuse to go behind ur back like that!


you say u can be happy as long as your with your boys and family, then go for it! true it will be had for your kids, but its better than them growing up in misery with you two arguing!


you can try to patch things up, thats your choice, but again, your not sure of the whole story, he hasnt come clean about much, since he has ruined your trust, it will be hard giving him that trust again, along with dredding what he might be up to


in my opinion, you should move on, considering you say you can manage it


love means alot, along with trust, and by doing what he did, he doesnt love you as much as he did if he's pissed cuz of no sexual action going on when your in your time of need!


i know it hurts, but be strong for your boys and give them the best! i hope you the best, and in the end its your decision, and i hope you make the right one. you have a question? email me honey, im all ears

No comments:

Post a Comment