Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some advice from both men and women?

I have known a guy for almost 6 years and we were just friends because I was dating someone. He has been such a great friend to me. Recently, while drinking he called me and confessed he likes me as more than a friend. I admitted that I also like him. One problem, he has a girlfriend that he has been a year. He tells me things like sometimes he thinks she is a little sketchy towards him and that I have always been truthful. He says he can't just leave a relationship because i became single. Should I wait for him to become single or am I being put on hold as a backup?Need some advice from both men and women?
I would live my life and don't put it on hold. He's not done with his girlfriend yet, no matter how sketchy the relationship is. Don't waste your time unless he is completely done with her and willing to let her go to be with you.





Otherwise it would be drama and games. You don't need that hon.Need some advice from both men and women?
Move on with your life. You are just a back up. Be careful.
u are being put on hold ..... i wouldn't wait around
You're being put on hold. Tell him you're not going to wait and see what he does. That will tell you a lot.
Ur situation sounds like mine - and I'm waiting! My guy is really worth waiting for. Urs is too, I bet.
don't put your life on hold for him. keep living your life. meet new people, go on dates, keep your options open. if he is really serious then he would have stepped up and made the choice to be with you. i think he is just venting out his frustrations with his girlfriend to you but he most likely will stay with her. waiting for him or any guy for that matter will just make you meiserable and then resentful towards him later on. dont wait for him to make up his mind sweetie cause you will end up wasting all your time and energy thinking about him being with you and then in the end, your the one that is left out in the cold. if he wants you badly enough, he won't risk losing the opportunity of you being by his side. Besides, life is too short to wait around for someone that doesn't know what they want. hope this helps!





Natalie
wow tough......well depends do u want any1 else? if no then wait btu if youve meet some1 else then go for them but if u really like this guy then wait for him
you better tell him straight about his decision... he has to make a choice.. its either his present gf or you that he confessed that he loves...
I think your relationship is very deep-rooted and should never end. But it kind of seem as though you are being put on hold. Don't take that. Tell him it is now or never. This is probably where you'd find out if that is how he wants you. As a backup.





Hope you find what you're looking for!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment