Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about men what should i do?

Hiya, i just want a some advice really. Im 20 and ive never been in aserious long term relationship, ive dated guys for a month at a time, the only guy i ever actualy liked ended up screwin me over, and i didnt feel a spark with the other guys so i ended the others. Im quite attractive i would say, i get alota guys asking for my number and get alot of guys smiling at me etc but girls u know what its like you dont give a random guy of the street shouting 'oi can i talk to you whats ur number!' ya number do ya! lol Im also the kinda girl that takes awhile to get to know, not that im shy coz believe me im pretty blunt, but it takes a while to get to know my heart. Is it a case of being paitent and waiting for a nice guy to come my way, or should i get more pro-active? thanksNeed advice about men what should i do?
Well babes, you seem to be pretty proactive in getting the Guy department......maybe you should calm down a bit, what hobbies


do you have ? if none , get some,? I not know where you live but


enjoy yourself first.. figure out what you like..even Skating, 'Ballroom Dancing, Swimming,Bingo,Choir singing, Bell Ringing (I have just taken


this up ! great.we end up at the Pub !) anything to find yourself and


be content with you !! then let a guy in .... it worked for me good luck ! ..Need advice about men what should i do?
Nice guys are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment