Tuesday, November 22, 2011

General advice from men and women?

Ok ive made a choice that i want to join the britih infantry yeah but i promised my friend who happens to be a girl and i have strong feelings for her and i know she has them for me to we talked about it... well I promised her i wouldnt before a certain time but i feel like i ahve to go my friends going in and i promised id always watch hsi back if you get me?


And now she's all upset that we'll never talk again or I'll find someone else and forget her and shes really scared ill get shot or die.....





Can anyone please help we i have no idea what to tell her or say what needs to be said =( ?General advice from men and women?
It sounds like she thinks of you as more than just a friend.....





Perhaps you need to talk about your relationship together and sort of perhaps start to see each other whilst your doing your training if she is willing to wait for you if that makes sense





Just reassure her that you will be there for her all the time and basically nothing will change its just like working in another countryGeneral advice from men and women?
Reassure her, explain your reason for leaving, maybe get her a promise ring...that seems to be something I've seen done many times before. Best wishes, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment