Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from men needed 17-25! How can i get...?

how can i make my friend with benefits like me more than a friend with benefits?


i've had this friend for 3 years and whenever we see each other we make out for hours (no sex; were not dating) whenever we do make out there is so much passion.


he always picks me up and pays for my meals and is really a nice guy and so sweet with me i sometimes pay for him as well to show i care. when i was with my bf and when things werent going well towards the end he kissed me and held me so tight. when i began to date that bf he was concerned. soon later i broke up with my bf and now we see each other at least once a week and sometimes i make him lunch for work.


when i asked him if i was just his booty call he said no way and got very defensive and told me that he does so much for me and its true so if im not his booty call what am i?


when i asked him if he wanted a gf he said ';not now, i'm too busy and dont even have time for myself';.


which is true he's always busy.


i feel that he would be the perfect bf for me so im wondering how do i make him want me and like me a lot?


i dont want to tell him how i feel becuz im scared that it might ruin things.





im 19 hes 22





please help 10 pts.Advice from men needed 17-25! How can i get...?
I am not a guy but my experience with them has worked like this. You can't MAKE someone like you or want to be your BF, but this has worked for me.





I start becoming ';so busy'; like, I am either going out, or to my friends house or something (sometimes I lie but who cares, they don't know) They will call and want to hang out but I can't. When they see you are TOO busy for them they either sweeten the deal by taking you out and taking you more serious OR they just disappear.





Either way you are better off! You should not make-out and chill with a guy if he won't date you. That's not cool of him- its like he is saying you are not good enough to date but he will hit you up sometimes. Thats LAME. You are better than that. He can't have his cake and eat it too but you are letting him get away with it.





Boys who are in love DO NOT share they want you to be all theirs. I am glad you are not sleeping together. DON'T do it until he is serious about you! That will ruin everything. And stop paying for dates you are better than that too.Advice from men needed 17-25! How can i get...?
Give it time..talk to him to ';define the relationship';...if you feel he is worth it...talk to him about dating but dating casually to keep things going until he feels he is ready if he wants to go down that road.





Can you help me with mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Just give it time. When he's not busy he would spent more time with you than anything else.
You can either go for it and have a chance at a happy life or not and look back ten a few years from now and be pissed you never said anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment