Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some advice!from men and women....Online dating!?

To forgive or not to forgive?


I have a online chatmate,we like each other,we had our instant connection,


Then one day I didn鈥檛 know whats on her mind,she tricked me,her friend pretended that she was somebody,but she admitted it,she tested me how honest I am to her,


She got upset when I talked to her friend online,of course I am so mad too because its not fair to test somebody like that,I have decided to stay away from her for awhile,she keeps on calling me saying sorry, sending emails apologizing,but I don鈥檛 talk to her yet.


Should I forgive her give another chance?Or forget about her?Need some advice!from men and women....Online dating!?
If she tested you once she will do it again. She sounds sneaky and insecure. Is this what you want in a relationship?Need some advice!from men and women....Online dating!?
woman are jealus creatures. they think there the only one u talk to online wich is not true. and i know most of my friends talk to other people at the same time. so whats the big deal i dont know. now if u hit on her friend thats where u messed up. but yeah forgive her. and then remind her. if she takes u off the market then she wont have this worry anymore.
forgive this time and give her another chance, she may just be feeling insecurities and needed to know that she would be safe with you, she obvously cares or she wouldnt say sorry would she?
I've had this happen numerous times, best policy is to be upfront and honest in all communications with people period. This way you shouldn't have a problem at all when people sneak around testing you.
she was trying to 'feel' you out..


i have done it once before. not proud of it.. it was really immature. but i was trying to see how sincere the person was.. and you know what they passed the 'test' made me feel really good about my decision, to 'trick' him. wouldn't do it again though.





one of the best men that i know...... and am proud to call him my best guy friend...


u know who you are.. thank you for being mine.
unless you go see her for real and she has to be in the same town with-in a couple days...then your getting hooked on cyber sex and good luck!
Definitely forget about her! Obviously she is insecure and doesn't trust you......that was just wrong of her....
i think you can forgive her or forget her..its just a matter of your willingness..be confident..you can make the choice.Be happy.If its fate, you will be with her.Goodluck.
There many women out there! What for friend with someone like that..
Forget her.Believe me,the same thing happened to me except he was a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment