Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on men pleas every one help?

i really like this guy. but the thing is i think hes a little shy around people he dose not know well. we really dont talk but iv been trying to get to know him and been trying to talk to him and we sit at the same table at lunch because its all of us guys and girls mixed together. and i try to sit by him so we can talk. but i have no idea what to talk about. and then a couple of times he was going to sit by me and then my other friends came and took his spot. hes really shy and i just want to talk to him and i want to know how you can tell if shy guys like you and also what are some topics can talk about? and what are some signs that he might like me. i really like this guy and hes so sweat. pleas help meI need advice on men pleas every one help?
Well i'm a shy guy myself. Constantly talk about the day, classes, homework, home things, any thing coomon. don't worry if he doesn't talk much. Just don't annoy him. dont let on that you like him. don't stare at him. act as a freind. he will feel confertable with you. good luck! :)I need advice on men pleas every one help?
offer him a snack
offer him sex
I love shy guys! They are just so cute.


What do you want to talk to him a bout? You obviously have something to tell him.





Tell me a little about him and I'll give you some ideas.


Are you at school?





Start by telling him a short story. Something irrelevant to anything. Tell him about your cat/dog.. pet, your neighbor's pet. Such as: ';I spent 15 minutes listening to my cat purring this morning';. And smile at him.





Then the next day you can say a little more. like: ';I like having lunch with everyone around, it means I can just stay quite if I don't fancy talking to anyone and therefore really enjoy my juice.';





So he may start talking back. But, don't expect him to.


Third day you can ask him a question. such as: ';do you ever watch American football? I wonder why they didn't call it a different name instead of stealing name of our football.. or just called it soccer.';


Something simple, just so you guys can get comfortable.


Don't walk away after you start talking to him. don't stare at him. Give him a smile.





And, be nice..





Have lots of fun!


I wish I meet someone I really want to talk to soon.


Love
osme signs r : when he stares at u and then quickly turns around, if he starts talking to u but his voice start getting lower that u can bearly hear him. Because u get assigned seat ..does that mean ur in middle or elmentary school? because some shy guys act lyk that at that age.


He's probably a really cool person thats not shy in the inside and people that he knows. Thinks that u could talk about: What classes does he take and does he lyk the teachers if he wants to hang out with u one day...and stuff lyk that.

No comments:

Post a Comment