Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I wanna get advice about men from REAL men, so boys will you please help me out?

1) Any advice about how a woman should treat a man( in general)?





2)what would you do if a girl showed too much attention and intrest in you? (mention if you like her and if you don't like her)





3)What are the BIGGEST mistakes that girls do around boys?





4)What are the qualities that most girls lack?





5)what are the qualities that you appreciate the most in a woman?





6)would you rather like a feisty, energetic woman , or an over calm and timid woman?





7)Why do men like women so much?!!





8)what are the warnning signs for a girl to be able to distinguish a great man from a terrible one??





9)what do you think of women who hate kids or can't tolerate them?





10)what do you think of women who have a very hot temper?





11)is it that even good dudes think about sex all the time or not?





i know i have a lot of questions but thanks to all the dudes who will the time to answer them.I wanna get advice about men from REAL men, so boys will you please help me out?
1)A woman should treat a man, in general, the way she would want to be treated.





2)If she showed a lot of attention and I liked her, I would probably ask her out yo. :] If I didn't like her, I'd most likely avoid her in hopes that she'll get the message and the crush will die out.





3)I think the biggest mistake a girl could do around boys is to flirt with a guy right infront of another guy that she recently flirted with. Also, if he likes her, she should never talk about her exs or what she's done in the past, sexually.





4)Qualities that most girls lack are.. qualities. Most girls I meet are usually no different from the other when it comes to their hobbies and what they like to do. Personality, character, etc etc





5)I appreciate all the feminine qualities that make her a woman, as well as her having hobbies and interests. Cooking is one attractive skill, by the way. :]





6)Over calm and timid





7)Uhh what else is there? Sorry :(





8)No idea





9)Boo :( I might want kids someday, ya know..





10)My brother is a hot head and it is not pleasant to live with him sometimes. Chill or gtfo please (I mean that in the kindest way). :(





11)No idea





Hope I helpedI wanna get advice about men from REAL men, so boys will you please help me out?
the answer to most of your questions is just be yourself there is a guy that likes who you are so just be who you are if a guy don't like a lot of attention and you like to show a lot then he is not for you. Some guys are turned on by hot temper women so don't hide it be real. This advice is for when you get serious about wanting the guy for yourself.
i'm a chick so i can't really answer but i reckon you put up some good questions
1)Usually with some respect to a certain point. And treat them as you would like to be treated as well.


2)If I like her I would give her a chance to know her.


But if I didn't I would be less likely to attempt to know her as much. I'll probably move more into a friend-zone only or maybe just an acquitance.


3)Start of being really rude when a guy says hi, or trys to introduce themselves.


4)For some, a sense of stability at times.(Like when some make a choice and regretted it it takes them a long time to gte back on track). Self-Respect, determination.


5)When she is daring, benevolent(Kind hearted), independence,diligence(Hard-Working).


6)Personally I like either energetic or timid woman.


7)One of the reasons is that it's a part of human nature.


Another is to know the mystery of girls.


Then it could be we enjoy your company.


Etc...


8)The way a guy would treat many women.(Usually disrepectful,not showing much kindness, too agressive,unwilliness to help at all) are signs of a terrible man at times but you have to be able to find some other signs. A great man usually has respect,concern, helpful at times when it's necessary(Not like in a submissive way), and pretty much someone you can see that he wil have a good future.


9)That's their preference but I know that she won't be a good mother if she ever decides to have a family unless she changes her opinion.


10)Not really someone I would be around with because she may snap at the smallest things that will may a hard time to be with.(Possibly may need some anger management classes).


11)Regardless or not, some dudes will think about sex a few times but there is a limit. If the dude is extremely obessive about sex that he can't control his urges, then it may lead to some problems later on.





It was my pleasure to answer these. I hope this will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment