Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice, gay men please help a confused young one please?

So I need some advice


There is this gay student union in my school and I came to them but to my detriment they just fired back at me and said that I was ugly, fat and that no one wanted me. Ever since then they just attacked me and called me a disgrace to the gay community and told me that I should die now cuz no gay man would ever think of loving me...all of this has made me real sad and has really crushed me, I just need some advice on how I can get through this...


All of this is making me want to be cynical, angry and I really am starting to think gay man will ever love me.


I am 16 by the way, this hurts though and to have them remind me everyday is just cruel and unjust..


Am I really that ugly anyways?


http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee196/Admiralmac/?action=view%26amp;current=derek9.jpg


One of them even had the nerve to tell me that I am one of the few ugly gay men in the world that is not even worth saving..what do I need saving from anyways?


Maybe from them but...


HELP!I need advice, gay men please help a confused young one please?
There is nothing ugly about you! Very few of us hit a peak at sixteen. And those who do look like crap by the time they are thirty. You've just run afoul of some really superficial Twinks. Most gay men are not like that.I need advice, gay men please help a confused young one please?
You are NOT ugly. Anyone who tells you different is just trying to hurt you. I would suggest that if this harassment continues that you report it to your counselor or your schools administration. The stuff that they are doing gives the gay community a bad name.





Find a group of friends that makes you happy.
If they said this contact the principal immediately and tell them what happened to however (and IM not saying u r fat) if YOU think you are fat then exercise i was over weight then i began to run all SUMMER long when i got back to school the guys couldn't resist ( just kidding) but seriously i felt a lot better
I can understand how you would be confused. I look at your picture and see someone beautiful. It's hard to believe that fellow gay students could be so cruel. Find other support.
do you love either one of them?
Sure your overweight but you have great bone structure, broad shoulders, a nice smile and nice hair. (thats all superfical stuff but seeing as how I don't know you personaly thats all I can work with)





I get excluded to when I hang out with some gay guys not because am overweight but because I have long hair. I know I can just cut my hair but I am not going to cut it because they think it is to girly if I decide to cut it I will only because I want to change. I pretty much just told them ';why do you call me to girly for having long hair when you paint your nails pink and wear girl shirts';





You just have to shrug it off and in some cases even stand up for yourself. I know it can be hard (I cried at first because being excluded sucks) and say I am not like you I am myself.





also since I think it is a school club those often times have rules against that sort of discriminatory behavior try speaking with the priniciple or a teacher about what can be done.





The GLBT comunity needs to learn to get along with each other we all are considered outcasts amongst many groups world wide still so we need to take care of one another not hurt them.
You don't want to hear this, but don't take what they said so seriously. It might be that your ';attackers'; were just trying to get your goat because of some past grudge or because they don't like how you dress or something idiotic like that. Or if they are a little older than you, maybe they are just on a little power trip and think they can make you sweat by hazing you. So ignore their comments, which were certainly made carelessly and callously. My guess is there is some strange reason they were mean to you, a reason that has nothing to do with your particular physical appearance.
  • bright makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment