Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Men, I need your advice please...I like a guy in his mid 30s but I am an older woman?

Just wondering, say a guy is in his mid 30s, is single and has this idea that he would someday like his own kid and he meets an older woman. Say she is mid 40s but hot and clicks very well with you, intellectually and emotionally. Would you date her seriously or would the urge to have a child stop you from really falling for her seriously?Men, I need your advice please...I like a guy in his mid 30s but I am an older woman?
Lots of men don't want children, now or never. Don't let ';what if'; ruin a potentially good relationship!Men, I need your advice please...I like a guy in his mid 30s but I am an older woman?
At the age of 31, I became involved with a lady 13 years older than I.





She was a friend from work and we just ended up together. We were passionate to no end. We shared so many common interests... We just clicked.





We dated for about 11 years on and off. Part of the reason we didn't make it was that I did want one more child. She was fully prepared to (for lack of a better term) have her tubes untied but I couldn't ask her to do that for me, considering the complications and the risks...





Another part was that, it became increasingly clear that she and I were just in different places in our lives. She was preparing for her retirement, downsizing her social calender, becoming more of a home body... And I was still very socially and physically active. I too am preparing for my retirement, but it's a completely different mind set.





Not saying this is how you and he WILL be, but it's something to consider.





Oh, and that lady and I are still friends. She is and always will be the most sexy woman I have ever known.
At this stage of your lives, if you're both happy with each other, then you should go for it! I know a girl locally who is 29 and dating a 19 year old guy...we warned her he is a player, but she won't listen. Unlike her, you are older and wiser and know what you want.


If he wants to have a child too, go for it. You're in your mid 40's, so start by getting a full medical check up first and please also consider the next 20 years of your life with a child and how it effects things!


Best wishes to you!
It really doesn't matter what we think because each of us has different thoughts and belief on the impact of age on love.





However, in your case, the important question is which one is important to him: love or a child. If you want to know, then it's best to ask the guy.





If it is love, then age shouldn't be matter. Even the woman is mid 40, she can still have a child. If she doesn't want to have a baby conventionally, there is always surrogated mothers or adoption. But the issue here is what does the guy think of having a child like this?





If the guy wants his own kids, a woman at mid 40s may not be a good candidate for him.





So it's best that the woman should talk to the guy to see what he thinks.





Wishes you the best luck,








Sherry Love


http://sherrylove.net


Always take time to give my opinions





___________________________________





PS: like what Sherry has to say, consider subscribe to her feeds at http://feeds.feedburner.com/sherrylovene鈥?/a> to get the latest updates. Thanks in advance.
You really need to get your priorities right mate, What if? well if you are happy and in love, then so be it, if you father a child in the process, that's a bonus!


What I am trying to say is, You should not put a kid in your mind first. You might look around for a younger woman, but will she make you happy? Anyways, older women even at sixty can give birth to healthy babies.
If I really wanted kids, I would have a hard time getting very serious with someone who was in their mid-40's. I know that you can't always control love, but I have never allowed myself to fall for someone that I didn't believe would be a good match for the things I truly wanted. Not that I haven't made mistakes, but I never allowed it to happen intentionally.
If he really wants kids one day and you will not or can not have any you should not get involved. I am currently 44 with children from a previous relationship and I will not date a younger woman without kids if she would like to have them. I have been ';fixed'; and I don't want to have kids in high school up in my 60's.
First of all :





If a man dates a Women to be intellectually stimulated


having kids is the least of his problems.





Next :





If he was very serious about having kids , he would have already found a younger woman and did his thing .





Last :





Don't be concerned about it . If he is with you , then you are


his choice and it's cool !
I would have absolutely no problem with that whatsoever. In fact, every woman I've ever dated, including my wife was older than me. As it stands, she never wanted kids, but that never made a difference to me, the chemistry was always there, and the love was always strong. I say go for it.
You are both adult and life is short. Enjoy your life for now!





You are old enough to know exactly what you are getting into and should be prepared to face the consequence.





If it鈥檚 time to move on one day, so be it! You have got nothing to lose.





Nowadays no particular kind of relationship can be guaranteed to last and happily ever after!
I generally wouldn't date a woman that much older than me but there are definitely the exceptions out there. I would literally marry Denise Austin and she is 51! (But HOT!) LoL





Seriously, it all depends on the woman and how well she takes care of herself.
As long as both are over 18 it doesn't matter what you do.He has waited a long time to decide to have kids anyway! Just have fun and see what happens.They keep asking why older men are only dating younger women here is your answer! Most older women want to date younger men! Good luck
My thought is that a child is just a product of love. True love is what would come first in my book. Children must not be to CRITICAL if hes in his mid 30's and hasnt had any yet.
I had my daughter when I was one month off my 46th birthday, shock ! but its only nature so go for it.


Live life to the full, this is not a rehearsal and life is much too short.


Good luck.
I would date her seriously because it would appear that we both had the same wishes; it seems that age is the primary concern.
wow ho lucky that guy is , I wish I could be in his place, I like a older lady and I am in 30's.





He should be lucky to get you.





Let me know if no luck :)
I would say if it seemed like she was a good match i wouldnt worry to much about age
WHY NOT IF YOUR BOTH ADULTS KNOW WHAT YOU WANT GO FOR IT BE HAPPY
go for it age doesn't matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment