Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from men??????

Ok! I have this ex....we have been knowing each other for a year...we broke up last summer...but even after the break up we were still friends...just talked NO SEX....but anywho now he have a girlfriend...but when he told me he told me he think i would be the best girl for him...he told me that he care about me a lot...he even came to my birthday party...I just dont understand him...can somebody help me please? His actions speak louder than words....like he say this but he do that...like he takes me home and I dont even ask...he always offer! I dont get it!!





THANKS








I LIKE HIM! I CARE ABOUT HIM ALOT HE CARE ABOUT ME!! I JUST DONT GET IT! HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND...HE IS ABOUT TO GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL...WE'RE 2 YEARS APARTAdvice from men??????
heys..I rekon...your ex still likes you..nd his gf was jst a rebound..so If i was in you..i would ask him wats going on his lil mind?..like not directly..hope You knw how to play wif words';..lols most grls knws!..lols


you can do it:)





CAN U ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW? PLZ:D give u 10 points..for your honestly:)





tak crAdvice from men??????
girl he doesnt know what he wants...Just let him know hes givin you the wrong signals anD THAT YOUR STUCK. hE STILL LIKES YOU ALOT AND I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM ALOT JUST TALK TO EM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
He's just unsure what he wants...Maybe you. Who knows....


Ask him, what's going on here!.

No comments:

Post a Comment