Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from men??? Help in Crisis!!?

Ok! I have this ex....we have been knowing each other for a year...we broke up last summer...but even after the break up we were still friends...just talked NO SEX....but anywho now he have a girlfriend...but when he told me he told me he think i would be the best girl for him...he told me that he care about me a lot...he even came to my birthday party...I just dont understand him...can somebody help me please? His actions speak louder than words....like he say this but he do that...like he takes me home and I dont even ask...he always offer! I dont get it!! Am I what he really wants...but he just dont wanna do what it takes to get me??? After our break up..he was in a relationship with two girls...but he still called and texted me??? I dont understand...and another thing is that he wanted to have sex with me....could he be with his new girlfriend cause shes willing to have sex??? HELP PLEASE





THANKS








I LIKE HIM! I CARE ABOUT HIM ALOT HE CARE ABOUT ME!!Advice from men??? Help in Crisis!!?
He just wants to eat his cake and have it too.Advice from men??? Help in Crisis!!?
Just because I ain't got no sausage don't mean I give bad advice. God, People are so sexiest! Why don't you go out with him then but now it's hard as he has a gf. I would wait until he or She dumps him or her. Then you can go back out with him and see if it is sex but don't get pressured into doing it if you don't want it.
You are what he wants, so are most girls. If you really want to see, have sex with him and my guess is you won't have to worry about seeing him much afterwords. He's a guy and we are not to complicated. Don't over think it, girls and sex are what we want the most.
get serious around some girl


and not serious like sexually serious


I mean get agressive and attack girls physically that have nothing to do with love
the thing is, you answered your question yourself - last lines
If this guy was as interested in you as you would like him to be then he would not be with these other girls.............and by him telling you all this behind his girlfriends back shows you that he can not be trusted and probably just wants to get things from you and then be on to someone else.............He is proving to you that he is a cheater and even if he were to break up with this girl for you , How can you ever trust that he is not talking to other girls the same way he is talking to you now.......................My opinion is that he is just a heart break just waiting ti happen and you should want better for yourself then that........................Their are better guys out their than that but you are going to have to be willing to give this guy up to go look for them.................Your ex will only hold you back........
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment