Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some advice from men!!?

OK, Gonna try to make this as short as possible...





I'm only 24. I've been married 6 years. Just got divorced not too long ago. Was married to the only guy I've ever had sex with. Naturally, when I first had sex, I had a great body. Since then, I've had 2 kids. So, I'm not as comfortable with my body now. I try to pretend I have high self esteem. But, really, I don't. I have stretch marks on my tummy %26amp; thighs, cellulite on my thighs %26amp; hips and don't even get me started on my boobs!!! I am still skinny and my greatest asset and pretty much the only thing I like about my body is my long legs. I also have good hair and a pretty face....Not to sound conceited...I do get told I'm hot, a lot...But, of course these guys haven't seen me naked....OK, so, my question is this....WHen I do have sex again...Do I just act like I have all the confidence in the world and my body is flawless?? Would it be a turn off if I actually pointed out my flaws to a guy?? One thing I do know...I'll definitely be doing it with the lights out. HAHA...OK, Thanks and PLEASE, serious answers only...this really is a sensitive subject for me.Need some advice from men!!?
OK, first and foremost all be it short and sweet, you've not specified what kind of sex you are actually wanting?





If the partner you want is literally going to be for that, a single encounter, then i can't imagine going into detail about your insecurities is going to be the biggest turn on (IF that's the kind of guy you WANT to attract) - as sad and as cruel as that sounds.





HOWEVER





If you're looking for a new permanent partner, then slowly try going out with friends more reguarlly, have the dating process, and IF you get comfortable with a guy and the subject comes up to do with insecurities or body anything, then be honest about it then. He'll appreciate it, and 9 times out of 10, won't care at all IF he's the guy thats taken the time to get to know you.





In the mean time, a bit of tough love. If you are so insecure, i appreciate having children for a woman really does effect the body, but there must be some types of exercise/traioning you can do to at least improve whatcha got.





I hope this really does help, and that you feel happy again soon.Need some advice from men!!?
I'm a guy and confidence is a must. When a girl says something about her flaws, not only is it mildly annoying (because all girls talk about how they are all flawed in so many ways), but its a killer turn off. They are there for a reason. The reason is not because you have stretch marks and cellulite.





Be confident my friend and it will be all set.
yes it will be a turn off if you started to point out your flaw, us men look at what we like first, and flaws second. what you think is a flaw to you, may just be the sexiest part of your body to him. be confident and let him judge you. you will be okay, if you get compliments now, you will continue to get them.
Hmm, most ladies your age wont have had 2 kids so your up against that. Your best looking for a guy whos already a dad i think. I wouldnt mention stretch marks during sexy time. Maybe you could joke about it sometime before when your just hanging out and guage his response.
I definitely wouldn't point out your flaws, that would be a turn off, you sound like a pretty girl, forget about what little flaws your body has, If a guy has a problem with stretch marks you have or whatever, then that is his problem and not yours.
When a guy will love you as you are because he's more worth it than any guy after your looks
Well there are two ways of looking at this question. 1 Are you talking about when you go out and have sex just because you're horny? Or 2 Do you mean sex in the course of a relationship? If you're talking about when you're horny, then don't pay much mind to what the guy is thinking. Just make sure you find a guy that knows how to please a woman and not one that wants to jump in and it's over.





If you're talking about a relationship, then you should be able to talk to the guy about your insecurities before having sex with him. If you're looking for someone who'll care about you then it shouldn't matter what little imperfections your body now has. A lot of men have seen stretch marks and cellulite before (by the way, I bet when you're lying on your back, your boobs look just fine). I know I'd take a sweet, kind, loving woman with your body any day of the week over a bitchy, self-indulgent Playboy Bunny type. I know because my first wife was the bunny type and I couldn't wait to divorce her. My second wife was 35 when I married her; so she was no stranger to cellulite and the effects of gravity on her boobs. But, she is a wonderful human being and I find her incredibly sexy.





Whatever the situation is with you, you're probably still a very beautiful woman and shouldn't worry so much about what others think of you. It's what you think of yourself that counts anyway.
ok good Q. First, just do it. Dont worry about anything, dont act like your all that, but also dont point out your flaws to him either. That will be a Major turn off, because he may not think there is anything wrong with you, and if you point out to him that there are stretch marks etc...he may start looking for them.. just be yourself, and be comfortable. Remember dont warn him about anything, and dont act like you are a model either without any flaws, he should realize that you a mother, and want to have sex with you for who you are and not what is underneath those clothes.
First give yourself time to heal from the divorce. If you go out and have sex right away it will feel like rebound sex and you will feel awkward about it. Don't do anything you may regret later. There is no need to point out your flaws(physically). Talk to the guy. If you tell him that you have 2 children most guys know what to expect and if they are anyone decent they will have no problem with your ';flaws';. I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment