Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am middle age woman with no luck with men. Any advice to help me? Really would appreciate the advice.?

Maybe you are looking to hard to find a man and you just settle with whatever. concentrate on feeling good about yourself, whether it is losing weight, getting in shape, or just pampering yourself. Then get involved with a singles group at your church and wait for the right man. You don't have to go looking for the right man, he will come to you.I am middle age woman with no luck with men. Any advice to help me? Really would appreciate the advice.?
Okay... this is the thing: Men (especially middle aged men) are looking for younger women so you might not have any luck with men your age.





I'd recommend looking for men a little older (maybe 7-15 years) who would really appreciate a younger woman like yourself!





I'm sure theres lots of older guys who are in great shape.I am middle age woman with no luck with men. Any advice to help me? Really would appreciate the advice.?
be yourself girly. if you put on this ';Show'; just to catch a guy, you'll have to keep it up....'Till death do you part'.....May as well be happy.





My suggestion? Get involved with an activitiy that you enjoy. If you can connect with a guy that way, you'll be happier because you'll automatically have something in common, and also, your thought patterns will be along the same lines. ';Rockers'; like concerts, ';Artsy'; likes theater.......see wuddimsayn? :-) gudluk
take care at your self...like me hhhhhhhhhhh
i don't have any advice to give, don't have much luck myself. If you need someone to chat with send me an email and i'll send you my contact info.
I love chatting with women who have questions about men. I will be online tonight in Yahoo Messenger so we can chat. I will try to answer any questions you have......send me email at cheese8171@yahoo.com if you want. Send a time to chat and I will be there. Good luck.
You have to like yourself for others to like you. Do you like yourself?
to find the man of your dreams you have to first be honest with yourself. even if it hurts. for example if a man with a big bank account is important to you be realistic in your search. and try eharmony i have 2 separate friends who got married from there. good luck.
middle aged? how old is that? more details please
just be ur-self %26amp; stop looking in time ';ur guy'; will appear!
Hey, I'm a middle-aged ';nice'; guy w/ no luck with the ladies....we should talk! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment