Saturday, July 31, 2010

MEN & LADIES advice needed PLEASE: Should I back off or proceed?

I'm a widow of over two years, with no kids and haven't reach 30 years old.





In these two years, a few divorced older men did approach me but it never worked out, cos' of differences in opinions or very different personalities.





About 6 months ago, I met this guy of my age..never married before, and we started of as friends. I know a younger single girl is interested in him. So I made efforts to help this girl get this guy, until this guy asked me to stop it cos' he really doesn't like her but truly like me instead. He said stuff like, he truly like my personality and way of life etc, but just cannot like that girl. I don't understand why cos' she's younger and more beautiful, and never married.





My friends told me to back off cos' it's being selfish as this girl was never married and I was. Initially I agreed but now I realized I too have begin to like this guy. I mean we started of as friends and then I realized we just really clicked....I am not even pretending or tried to win him.





Should I back off, forget him or it is ok to proceed?





Thanks a lot.MEN %26amp; LADIES advice needed PLEASE: Should I back off or proceed?
Are you afraid of commitment? Did your lose of your husband spook you?





You are as worthy of happiness as the next person.





Just be honest with yourself and people around you. Be truthful about how you feel. If you truly like him and feel that you would be happy with him, and that he would be happy with you, go for it.





The girlfriend of yours might get angry or she might thank you. There is nothing worse than being with someone who loves someone else.MEN %26amp; LADIES advice needed PLEASE: Should I back off or proceed?
go for it! you have to do what makes you happy stop worrying about everyone else. you found someone who likes you for you obviously so don't pass it up .
c proceed,if he is not interested in her why should you miss out on something great?all is fair in love and war.if she messes with your love declare war.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment