Thursday, July 29, 2010

Attn: Ladies or Men with advice on P.M.S. (lol)?

ok i know this is crazy, but its new for me. my fiance has terrible mood swings when pms-ing. any advice on how to cope? we love being together, but sometimes it makes no difference on what i say or do, it seems as if i hurt her feeling during this ';delicate'; time. so once again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. a personal note we are in our early twenties.Attn: Ladies or Men with advice on P.M.S. (lol)?
Best thing to do is just leave her alone when its her ';time';. That's the smartest thing my husband does!Attn: Ladies or Men with advice on P.M.S. (lol)?
lol, you have my sympathy! I had VERY bad PMS when I was that age, and it got worse as I got older.The horrible part was , I KNEW how bad I sounded, and I could not help myself. It would be terrible in my head for a few days every month, and then it would magically clear! Then, of course, I would be left to repair the damage that my hormonal alter ego had caused.





She knows, even when it's happening,but she CANNOT help it. She can't ';snap out of it';. Have you ever been awake for like, 3 days? kinda confused, irritable, growly from lack of sleep...and NO patience.That's what it felt like to me.


I went on antidepressants, and they helped a lot. I also learned to isolate myself a little bit during this tough time. My family learned to just let me be. No well meant advice, no hovering - and we called it what it was.That was important.





now- that being said - one BIG mistake some men make is assuming anything that pisses us off during this period is ';just hormones';...another mistake is SAYING that to us.





I hope this helps


happily menopausal,


Min
take a vacation but dont tell the wife
PMS sucks. Give her some space during her ';delicate time'; or make her breakfast in bed when she feels like crap.


or get her pregnant and you won't have to worry for 9 whole months
If it is seriously, out of control bad, then get her those pills. idk what their called they get rid of';pms'; Also when you suggest her getting pills, be kind. Or just try to stay away from her when she is ';pms'; you will have to get used to it if guys are getting married arent you?
She's right, give her some space, but not too much space, because then she'll get self conscious. She'll freak out and wonder what's going on. That would be terrible.





But space is good. Yes, very good. :)
There is nothing you can do when it comes to PMS. Try to be as sympathetic as you can (without seeming patronising) and don't take anything she says around this period seriously. Trust me, she doesn't mean it.
durning this DELICATE time agree with her on everything......NOT REALLY !!!! why would men ever think this is a DELICATE TIME with a woman durning P.M.S.?????? sonny, just piss her off...AND YOU WILL NEVER THINK (DELICATE TIME) AGAIN!!! WOMEN WITH P.M.S. AND CROSSED EYED, HALF CRAZED DOBERMAN'S.......... THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS LIPSTICK........ I KNOW !!! I USED TO BE ONE !!!!!
The physiological changes happening to a woman experiencing her monthly estrus result from the increase in retained cellular fluid. This increases the inter cranial pressure, which is manifested as irritability, mood changes, and other individual displays of agitation. Just relax


Your irritability and whining will not prevent behavior resulting from the hormone dependent cycle of estrus. Go fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment