Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gay men's advice please.?

Since you've come out, or have known you were gay, have you ever found yourself lusting after a woman or falling in love with a woman?Gay men's advice please.?
It didn't happen before coming out, it is certainly not happening now.Gay men's advice please.?
I've never once lusted after a woman in all of my life. The only time I ever considered a relationship with a girl, it was because I didn't have the guts to come out.





Everybody's sexual orientation is a little different. There are some mostly gay guys who might be attracted to a woman. Its something that has to be decided on a case by case basis.
nope, not at all. I have never been in love with a woman.
i can say no i can admiot that certain girls are hot and they have good figures and such but iv never acually fell for or lusted after another women since i was like thirteen and came out ful gay
If I saw yes don't qualify your answer until you get to the end. Yes I did, maybe 10 years after I came out. Mostly because I met some actual bisexuals after moving to a larger city at that age. Where I lived before I under the assumption that being bi was a just a bus stop away from ';Gay Town'; if you get my idea.





So I did ponder and met a girl, dated for a few months and moved in together. Now it didn't work out. Whatever part of me is bi isn't enough to sustain a relationship. It blew up and we both got really hurt.





But to answer, yes I did very much love her.
Uh no I've never been close to that. Even when I was in the closet, I definitely DIDN'T want any of THAT xP
No, sorry... I look at women, but not in the same way I look at a guy.
Didn't happen before I came out (38 years ago) and it hasn't happened since I came out.





But I *have* found myself lusting after their brothers (or boyfriends, or occasionally their husbands)...
once in a very blue moon ,but nothing to the degree that makes me think ';oh my god maybe i am straight..oh no!!';
Not before, not after. It was the complete lack of sexual interest in women that told me I was gay in the first place.
Falling in love? No.





Lusting? Only in the sense that I think a woman is *gorgeous* but I'd never want to do anything sexually.
I AM MARRIED AND AM HAPPY WITH MY WIFE .. %26lt;:-p ..


i feel lust and urge to get in bed with her so ..?


and it is like i don't wanna get out just to be there with her feeling her body next to mine %26amp; her warm breaths on my chest on my arm on my face .. here %26amp; there all over me ..





i can write much but i am running out of time ..





what it means ..? am i straight ..!
No and no

No comments:

Post a Comment