Thursday, July 29, 2010

Older men with advice needed?

hey


i'm 15 and have a lot of questions about my body/sex/and everything else that my dad can't answer. can i get some help from an older man who has been there before?





thnksOlder men with advice needed?
Good evening, officer!!!





I hope you make your quota of internet pervs this month, and keep up the good work!!Older men with advice needed?
Hey Mikey...what's on you mind? Why can't you talk to your Dad? Anyways, if you want ...email me and we can chat and I'll tell you what I can. I'm sure being 15 you have lots of questions, so I'd rather you come to someone like me and get an honest, open minded impression rather than perhaps talking to the wrong person, who may tell you only what they think is right. Chat soon...D
E-mail me and I will try and answer all your questions the best I can!
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment