Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice on men's grooming?

So im a 17 year old boy with much pubic hair. And i have a lot of hair in buttox region. So much hair that i think its getting too long and its causing me too itch a lot. I dont really know if i should cut it or what.I need advice on men's grooming?
Honestly I say to shave it.


Im not hairy and i dont have alot of hair there but i get rid of the very little i have.


I hate hair and prefer a smooth body. Its the clean thing to do.


I dont itch or encounter any probs .





Never shave against the grain. U may encounter bumps etc.


You can also try waxing if you're brave enough. :)





and i know this sounds painful but i know people used electric tweezers and had amazing results.No itching or burning just smooth results for weeks in some cases months.


All you do is go tru the pain of removing it








either way Get Rid of ItI need advice on men's grooming?
Trimming your butt hair will only make you itch more. Let it be, let it be.
the best idea is to trim it. Shaving it will be hella itchy. Try buzzing it.
yo G i got the same problem
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment