Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men, honest advice?

how do i tell my fiance that i want him to be rough with me? he's very strong, with great muscle mass, especially in his arms... and i want him to be VERY rough with me, but I think he's afraid to hurt me. but hey, a little pain = pleasure, right?





How do I tell him to just take me if/when he wants me? How do I tell him to pull my hair and own me and make me his slave? How do I tell him that if he wants ANYTHING sexually, to either take it or just ask and I'll do it? We're getting married in spring, and I dont' want him to think I'm weirdMen, honest advice?
You just told countless howmany people and you can't tell your boyfriend this?Men, honest advice?
tell him exactly what you just wrote. I know I would love to hear that.
just tell him as ur doin it...when ever u want it just tell him whast u want and he should have np doin it...i know i wouldnt ...good luck


PEACE
If you can't be open and honest about your wants in what is to be your marriage, then maybe you shouldn't be getting married. A good marriage is based on open communication. Just tell him what you want and how you want it. If he thinks you're weird, then ask him why he's judging you? And why he feels funny about it. Because if he does think it's weird, then he's the one with the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment