Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men...Trouble Advice needed from both sexes?

Well 6months back me and this guy met over a friend we mostly talked over msn ... xThen com back from summer we talked but not as much which was weird the convo got drier and stuff... Then this guy had a party we saw each other and my friend said he kept staring at me but everytime i tried talking to him he would like preted not to hear....But everytime we do each other we both never talk infront of one another were both shy dont know whyy...


but anyway ever since he always tells me about his life makes stupid exzcuses to go on cam like do i look ill ? wtf yehh ... anyway


i got invited to go to the club by one of his cousins n i couldnt make it and out of the blue hes like can you make it n ****... the firts time ever hes asking me to come some where


ITS LIKE What the hell


im soo confused


because my mates always say hes looking at me but i dont know what to think...


I know this seems like my life story ... but ijust need opinions from diff people


ThanksMen...Trouble Advice needed from both sexes?
hiya, he likes you, but he seems unsure of you.could be he scared to ask for a date,incase you say no.if you like him,ask him out.good luck.Men...Trouble Advice needed from both sexes?
Im not sure, beacause he is weird! He may like you, but you need ta ask him or ull never know. Dont let him pretend he desnt listen! Mak him listen to you and ask him wssp!
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment