Saturday, July 31, 2010

****MEN....any ADVICE???*****?

LONG...I know. =(





I have been talking to this guy for about a year, we met through one of my good friends. Things were good in the beginning, we went out to the movies, played golf etc. We admitted we like eachother. One night things went farther than should have and after that happened he basically said things were moving too fast. (I aslo found out that his ex cheated on him while overseas). I said fine ok whatever. I then thought well seems like he only wanted me for one thing, it hurt. We have argued by text alot and he mostly would say hurtful things to me and then end up talking again. It's weird. He has basically said that he does not want a relationship. So we continue to talk and he mentions friends w/benes and I really don't want to and know that I will only hurt myself and I feel that it disrespects who I am. But..I did it anyway..stupid I know. In hopes that things would change but of course they don't. The more he didn't show he cared the more my respect for him went out the window, but I still tried to be his friend because I guess I'm just too nice.





Well..the other night I txted him to see if he wanted to hang out. He txts back and says you come over here..I said where's here?..he says I'm at my friends house on base. I said um ok I guess..and then he said or we can come get you. I was like no I can come.





So I'm txting back and forth with who I thought was him and it was actually his friend and I didn't figure that out until I got on base and called his phone. So I was thinking okkk..maybe he is too drunk or something to give me directions so he is having his friend do it. So I get to his friends house and call his phone again and specifically say his name to make sure it was him and his friend tries to act like it's him and I say come outside so I can make sure I got the right house. He says alright.





A guy comes out with a hoodie and I thought it was him (my guy) and as soon as I get out of my car the guy walks away and goes inside and slams the door in my face, then I figured it must be his friend trying to act like him and didn't want me to see him. Weird I know.





I almost turned around and went home. Then I knock on the door and his friends wife with a baby answers and Im like ok..then go in and the guy I'm talking to is passed out on the couch sort of awake. I sit down and I'm in a room with him and his friend and his wife and baby. Then his friend tells him to wake up that he has company, not to be rude. Well he doesn't really get up, just says he's real tired.





His friend tells me that he had talked about me earlier that night and then that was it. I was like um ok? I should have asked what but didn't. The guy I'm talking to, we will just call him Mark finally gets up hardly says anything to me and goes to the kitchen. His friend and me are sitting in the living room and he starts just talking general conversation, then we all take a shot talk some more.





Still Mark really didn't say anything to me, I asked him what he wanted me to do? He said I dunno. I was like ok. I figured out when I first walked in the house that his friend was the one txting me and not him. After I bit of us just talking in the kitchen his friend says hey mark I gotta talk to you outside..come outside man.





So they go out and I'm sure it was about me. As I'm standing there I was in an akward talk with marks friends wife since I just don't even know her. Then the guys come back in and Mark goes and lays back down and I go outside and two seconds later Marks friend comes outside with a sweatshirt cause it was cold for me which I thanked him for and he starts talking to me about just general things and then randomley is like yeah I don't know what you and Mark got going on, but you know...then starts talking about something else.





I was what is going on?? Then I finally decide I need to leave. And Mark walks me out saying he felt bad because his friends txted me and he didn't want to hang because he was tired. I text him today and ask him why his friend invited me over and he said they just wanted you to come over, I got mad at them though because I didn't I was tired. Then he randomley says that he doesn't want me to get my hopes up that there could be any possibility of a relationship with him. I said I don't like you, what makes you think that.





I told him about the whole situation and how I felt his friends were nicer to me than him and that it seems the things he was talking about with his friends earlier before I came over weren't good. And it looks like the joke was on me. He said HA you figured it out. I just feel sick to my stomach. I have been nothing but caring, nice and just trying to be a friend and I've gotten nothing in return. It hurts that someone could act so low. I couldn't tell if it was just a cover when he said that or what. I told him who does that? How could you be that way to me?****MEN....any ADVICE???*****?
Holy Fkn crap, that is long. Well when I skimmed through it, short answer. Dump him, and move on. There are plenty of guys out there you could choose from****MEN....any ADVICE???*****?
Ok sorry to tell you but if he is yelling at you and being so stupid you should just dump him get away from him this is the grounds for abuse and it could start. Hey i may have it wrong but watch out please
You really just need to move on. I don't think he's interested. Do yourself a favor and drop all communication with him.
Hey i know youve just asked for mens advice, but i dont think they would take the time to read your question, lol.





I think that you sound like a sweet person who has just been taken for a ride. He probably thought you were easy because you went all the way too quickly, and expected you to be his booty call.





Guys like that really **** me, especially when youve got strong feelings for them, its hard! But you need to be strong and confident, there is nothing more attractive!





My advice to you would be this.


Move on, delete his number in your phone (to save the drunk dialling).


Next time you know your going to see him, try and look your best. Rub it in his face what he's missing. No doubt he will try and hook up with you again, but you need to be the stronger person! Hook up with someone nicer and better looking, lol.





You don't need all that drama, and he certainly doesn't deserve you!!
ok... ya im a guy and i got 2 admit... sometimes were just idoits lol and ur gonna have 2 get used to it...sry we dont try to be that way usually its just when were n a bad mood you just as well might stay away... for example he was tired therfore acted like an idiot so you get my point
I think he doesn't like you that much. Or like most guys maybe he just wanted to be alone for sometime and was frustrated to see you.





There's not much you can do here. Except leaving him alone for sometime; if he likes you he'll be back.





Otherwise he isn't for you.


Hope that helps.
Hun, he just wanted sex. Trust me my brother is a pig to women too. We're women we think we see mixed messages because we don't want to believe what's really going on :(
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment