Thursday, July 29, 2010

I can't seem to attract men that I'm attracted to, or if I do, I can never get them to ask me out. Advice?

It seems to me the men I'm attracted to are either dating or busy or oblivious. And I'm not attracted to those qualities. If I spend a long time with a guy, no matter the context, I can never get *him* to ask me out. Any ideas?I can't seem to attract men that I'm attracted to, or if I do, I can never get them to ask me out. Advice?
ask him out...I can't seem to attract men that I'm attracted to, or if I do, I can never get them to ask me out. Advice?
Well now, how ugly are you?
You now have the same legal status as a man, something your grandma didn't have for a long time - it's time to change and get some guts to make a move on the guys who are more sensitive.
there is a saying nice people finish last. once you get to know him ask him out. i have had plenty of womeen that have asked me out becauce i am a shy person. go for what you want
speak up
Can't figure out why this is in Science.


I believe you are a woman. You have the same rights as we have (men).


Just ask!
Don't talk too much. When I see someone that I think is adorable, I soon want to get away from her after hearing her talk a few minutes.
You may attract them with the first impression in the first place, but as time goes by, you become hard to them in some ways such as reasoning and easy going and so forth. Try to learn from other girls who find it easy!


Good luck!
Honey, welcome to the club
use your weappons, laugh, smile, make him see he makes you happy, try to find something you have in common with him, and speak about it
1. Ask him out.


2. Find a singles group or meeting place in your area...then you will have other people who are interested in meeting people, and if you find someone you're attracted to, you will know right away if you or he is interested . (see #1)


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment