Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men/Woman Advice Scenario?

have this guy..who flirts with me but he never really made an actual move, I know for a fact that he's an insecure guy.. there was one instance where he told me to call him if I ever wanted to hang out or go to a movie.. and there was another time where he asked me WHO I spent my holidays with, and on top of that he's always questioning me about how come I'm always leaving when he comes and talk to me... so I thought well he told me to call him if i ever wanted to hang out..so I made the first move and asked him to hang out.He told me that he would like to but it would have to be in a couple of weeks because he is broke....so I called him yesterday..and told him i was going to starbucks and if he wasn't busy after work, he could join, me he told me that starbucks sounds good, however today wouldn't be too good since he's busy, and that w would have to meet up sometime next week..then I asked him if he wasn't interested would he tell me? He said quote on quote ';that we can meet up





Additional Details





29 minutes ago


';we can meet up somtimes, nut he can's say that he is interested in it being an ongoing thing';...and when he said that i thought well I'm not sure I f I want it to be an ongoing thing either..so I just replied well I see where you are coming from..and that was the end of the conversation..because I really didn't know how to interpret that comment...I figured he meant that he means hes not ready for a relationship...what do you think..Men/Woman Advice Scenario?
sounds like he wants more of a friendship than relationship. You're probably right and he's not ready for a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment