Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need men's advice on ex boyfriend?

My ex and I broke up 5 months ago, after a long, passionate, and very public relationship. We were each others first loves. We broke up initially because we had both become really jealous and we barely let each other hang out with other people. The day after we broke up, he wanted to still kiss me and I told him no, then he got mad and started talking about other girls when I was around to make me jealous, but I knew what he was doing so I ignored it. A month went by and during that time he started skipping school(we are seniors in HS, juniors then) and trying to start fights with a few of my guy friends. I was worried about him so I went to his house one night and talked to him about why he had suddenly changed so much. He was stubborn but I could tell he was still hurt. After our talk, he almost totally stopped the skipping and fighting. We haven't talked since then, but over the summer he would get people to add me on myspace to ';check up on me'; and ask me questions, even though he had a new girlfriend. Also, he makes his girlfriend refer to him by his last name? which I find totally bizarre and impersonal, and he calls her all the nicknames that we made up for each other. And they only see each other on the weekends, nevertheless, they are still together. Now that we are back in school, I catch him staring at me from afar(when he's alone), but he won't say anything. Also, people tell me that in class, when someone says my name, he looks up and acts mad.


So, I think he still has feelings for me but I'm not sure if/how he will admit it because he's too proud.


And sadly, even though I dated a guy briefly and have been talking to lots of guys, I still have feelings for him as well.





How do I break the ice and get him to tell me the truth? Need men's advice on ex boyfriend?
Take the time and just talk to him openly if he wants to play games then he needs more time to grow up. love is a two way street you both have to have your own life an be able to share each others life together you cant just worship each other an that's it life don't work that way.You still need to hang out with the girls at times an him with the guys. That helps keep a healthy relationship. you both need to quite trying to make one another jealous an just start over fresh try to just talk because if you cant talk thing out no relationship will ever work . Been with the same person for 30 years an 7 kids later seen a lot of teen age love affairs some work some don't a lot of broken harts but they all heal in time.


So hang in their keep communications open at all time try not to have to many secrets between each other.


Good luck an keep an open mind never give up if its something you really want . Need men's advice on ex boyfriend?
Jeez, that's harsh.





I'm pretty sure he still likes you, but he might also be caught between you and his girlfriend not knowing what to do.





He'll eventually have to choose, and having no experience in the matter, I have no advice :(








Good Luck
Walk up to him and just tell him slowly and tell him your sorry but.. yeah. not much else i personally can say.
Agreed. Way too long. Stop it with your story already. The guy's got a girlfriend, so leave him alone.
you gatta just say it bluntly and come forward to him
ugh, TOO LONG!!





thnks for the 2 points!
Oh, he totally still has feelings for u big time. but he's not worth going back. to get him off ur mind, join a club or an activity and totally throw yourself into it, to forget him. After a while he'll be nothing but a memory. and once you've moved on chances are he will to.
well 2 things


1st, yes he has feelings for you and he is hurt but he's too egotistical to admit it, he seems to think that he has to tough it out when he doesn't


2nd, if u want to do it secretly make a myspace and add him and talk to him, but don't let him know it's u, make it seem like you are another girl that goes to your school, or say you are a long lost friend of his ex and were wondering if you were still together and what the deal was
This is a bit long, but I've got the time to answer.





It's kind of ironic, but I found myself in that exact same situation at one point in my life, except, well, it was the other way around, seeing as how I was the guy in the relationship. Anyway, it does sound like he still has strong feelings for you. I can tell you from experience that when he's with his new girlfriend, you're the only one he's thinking of. If your relationship was truly as strong as you say it was, then you should do everything you can to win back his love, and his trust. Believe me, if this is true love, hold on, and never let go. Because no matter how hard you search; no matter how hard you try to believe you can find another; you only find true love once. I guess you should start by trying to make him feel more comfortable around you. Begin with some small, physical interactions, you know, brush up against him when you're walking with him, jokingly push him around, etc. Make him miss your touch, and want you back. I know it sounds like you're manipulating him, but it sounds like you really want him back. You really do have to tell him how you feel. Put it all on the line. Love is priceless. If you feel this is lust, or simply an infatuation, then I wouldn't recommend bothering with it. Just try to make things as comforting and not awkward as possible around him, and make him feel like you've put everything behind you, and that you want to start over. If he's smart, he'll take the hint and start flirting with you again. Hope this helps :)
you betta tell him yoo somehow .. lol this dude doesn't joke around ... haha ... thats kind of scary, idk, i wouldn't talk to him if i was you to be honest, he took that break up hard, you should wait a while to let him cool off then talk to him truthfully

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Santana Valdez says
i am giving this testimony cos l am happy

My name is mrs. Santana Valdez from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2013 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Atakpo.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address atakpotemble@yahoo.com

Great Atakpo i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... atakpotemble@yahoo.com

please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

What a powerful man such as Dr Atakpo.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. atakpotemble@yahoo.com


Post a Comment