Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men, your advice please...on younger guys & dating older women?

I'm a single woman who is in her mid 40s but who is frequently invited on dates by guys who are in their 20s. This is such a compliment as they usually guess that I'm around 30. I have a problem in that I'm often attracted to them too. The only thing is, my judgement tells me that they are only out for the sexual experience and once they ask me my age, I often loose confidence. I have this idea, even though it seems a bit prejudiced, that younger guys will want to meet 'the mother of thier children' in the woman of their life. Men out there, please talk to me and advise me on this one. Are you all (when in your 20's) interested in the sexual experience when you want to date an older woman or can it really be a stable, long term, real love relationship. Because, this is what I want. (I've never been married and have no kids).Men, your advice please...on younger guys %26amp; dating older women?
They are only interested in yes, that. Also, those men are attracted to older women because they are way less dramatic, less complicated that an averghae 20 year old womanm and financially stable enough to buy their own drinks. Mature women will not to nag about football, valentine's day etc. and are uncomplicated, fun and confident.





Men will not persue, however, a deeper relationship other than deep admiration and causal and awesome dates/ s ex. They will not bring you home to their mothers and they will not fantasize to have children with you.





Have fun with them, but please, do not get hurt as your expectations may exceed theirs. If you want to get serious with someone, you will not find that on a young party gigolo.





Good luckMen, your advice please...on younger guys %26amp; dating older women?
Been a little while since I was 20-ish, but I know there are some guys in that age range who are actually interested in a solid relationship. Lots of folks get married before they're 30 (I did) so I think that says something.





Lets face it; a younger guy is going to feel that 'itch' more strongly. It's biology. But I think it'll be pretty obvious early on whether he's a gentleman or just 'itchy'.


Leave the rose-colored glasses at home. Open your eyes and really pay attention to how he behaves, how he treats you; that will tell you a lot.





Me, I'd have been flattered as all heck to have an older woman on my arm.


You'll have had more life experience than a younger man. Look for a guy that respects that but doesn't bow down; one that's confident but not cocky.
After my divorce, I got hit on by mostly younger men. Any where from 24-29. I was 36. I never got the impression that any of them out for the booty only any more than any other age group of men. Trust me...they are all out for the booty, its up to us to decide who to give it too and if they are worthy of our goods.
I'm a 48 year old happily married male. It will come as no surprise to you when I tell you that all males are pretty much horndogs.





However, I don't think you need to fear that 20-somethings are looking at you as a way to gain sexual experience with you just so they can say they did it with an older woman. If they are asking you out, it is because they find you attractive. They probably aren't thinking too deeply about whether this woman can be a long-term relationship any more or any less than they do when they see a girl in her 20's. Nor do I think they are looking for only sex any more than the guys your age are.





If a twenty-something guy asks you out, it's because he sees something he likes. Besides your good looks, maybe it's the confidence you exhibit that comes with your forty years of life experience. Maybe you seem less flighty than the younger girls. Then again, maybe it's just your good looks.





Don't worry about what any ulterior motives. The only concern you ought to have is whether or not the guy is likely to be ready to commit in the near future. In your mid-forties, you don't want to waste your time having fun with the good-time boys (regardless of their age) if you are looking for someone stable and long-term.
I would guess they're looking to hook up also-
I am in your age group, and I can bet the young men are there for two things. Sex and money. It would have to be very special for any of them to work out, maybe 1 % of them .
go ahead and do em, just dont expect too much in the relationship area.
Men who date women 5+ years older than them are looking for the fun and will dump you hard and fast when a younger woman comes along. Men want home and family, not grandma. That's all. Unless they're very very insecure, they do not want to settle with an older woman. My sister experienced this. She looks hot for her age and very young, but when it comes to commitment, those young guys run the opposite direction and tell her she will be ';old'; and won't be able to keep up with them in 10 years. Very mean. Stay away from young users.
Sorry, they just want to bang you.
Listen to Tom Leykis. He teaches men in their 20s how to get laid, and you're a prime target. It's just sex.





Sorry, wish I had better news for you, because you sound like a nice person.
A normal, healthy guy in his 20's will have very little in common, from a long-term relationship standpoint, with a women in her 40's, so their attraction to you is about the sex. Men of all ages have learned that many women don't really get comfortable with themselves sexually until their mid 30's, and women in their early 40's know what they want and how to get it.
Could it work? Yes it could work. With the right mature guy and if you both are on the same page. Unfortunately though it probably wouldn't. Men do like older women though (I married an older woman--only 2 years older) and I think there is more of a sexual match for younger men with older women. That is just my thoughts though.
Sure - it can definitely lead to a stable, long-term relationship... but you need to find the right fella who's going to be in the same ';social';-place in his life as you.





Some things which these guys need to consider when dating an older gal is their future careers and their prospects of having children. Is he going to still be with you when he's a bit older and (hopefully) more successful in his career?? (or will he be tempted by the ';hotter %26amp; younger'; gals which will be available to him when he gains such success?) Children are another major factor - sure, lots of women are still bearing children into their 50's ... but is that something you (as the older woman) would want to do?? The fact is, a younger gal is a better prospect when it comes to bearing / raising a family.





There *are* fellas out there who would love to be with you... so, don't get too discouraged. (And enjoy the rolicking sex while you can!)
Well my mom is 62 and my stepfather is 42 and they are very happily married. He is very good to her and have never heard them argue. If she is happy then that makes me happy. They have been married for 18yrs. So i think it will work out. I am 37 my oldest brother is 40 and my least brother is 33 And as far as the sexual experience most guy all ready have that by the time they are in there 20's and u know what they say it gets better with age for both. LOL So good luck and do what makes u happy and don't worry about what other people think

No comments:

Post a Comment