Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can I get some Christian men's advice on dating?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for three years. He's 19 and I'm 21. We're waiting to say ';I love you'; until we know we want to get married, but he doesn't feel ready to think seriously about marriage yet. I know he's the guy I want to marry and that I love him, but he's not sure yet. Is this normal for a guy after dating three years, even though he is only 19? Thanks.Can I get some Christian men's advice on dating?
Yes, normal. The fact that he's 19 %26amp; been with you 3 years speaks volumes. Stay cool with it.Can I get some Christian men's advice on dating?
I think you said the magic word. He is 19. I got married when I was twenty. I will tell you right now I was no where near ready for it.





It led to a divorce and now my wife and I are just getting back together. I am 28 now.





The best thing to do is be patient. When the right time comes it will happen. If you rush into it, you will end up in disaster.
completely normal. Look at people who get divorced. They were hopefully once both really sure they wanted to get married, then at least one changed his or her mind. And that's after years of dating and marriage.


How about waiting until you both have finished college?
He should have known in the first year. No, it's not normal, I think he lacks maturity in the sense that he doesn't know enough about marriage to know if he is ready or not. In short, he's too young to know himself.
You're waiting until you're ready to get married to say ';I love you?';





Why?





You're both way too young to be thinking about marriage.
Dont force him in to a relation ship for which he is not prepared yet as he is only 19. Give him space and time to grow up. Its better late than never.
YES it normal It's called Pubescent!


Don't expect anything from him,. he's 19,... he can just now drink legally and you want a future,.. You need to get in touch with reality
He's 19, of course he is not ready.





Keep on waiting and good luck
He is wise, I wouldn't push him too hard or you will drive him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment