Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men some advice please...: What do i tell my guy friend.....?

I am really close with my boyfriends guy friends and they tell me everything.... I guess there really comfortable around me and think i'm ';one of the guys';... Well anyway, were all around the ages of 20-23.... one of my guy friends came up to me today and ask to talk to me privately..... he aid he has been having a problem with his ';man hood'; and was really scared of what would happen.... he says that everytime and only when he has sex with his girl friend and ';n*ts'; he gets pain in his testicles after wards... he says he doesn't want to tell his girl friend because he doesn't want her to be scared because he's scared.... he wants to know what he should do.... i told him to go to the doctor just to make sure everything is ok... but he has a man mentality and is nervous lol.... what could it be and what should he do? how can i convice him to go see a doctor... he's 20-21 and told me he never went for a physical before.....Men some advice please...: What do i tell my guy friend.....?
He better go, man health detacts that you treat the ';man hood'; with the up most respect. So unless he wants to loss is prostate or repture his ';man hood'; with a possible kiney stone. He better actually MAN THE F';IN UP!!!!! F'in *******, jesus oooo the doctor is so scary, oooo the doctors going to hurt me, no please, no not the doctor, f'in little f;in kiddos seriously thats not manly, females do that more then man, thats just a lack of trust in society caused by a lack of emotional attunement towards the true reality he lives in. In other words, he is just being a kid, let him know, because this act of kiddoness could hurt the only thing he can label a man, his ';man hood';......

No comments:

Post a Comment